“Style”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: L'Europe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was quaint with a very comfortable feel. The food was well prepared and delivered quickly and hot. The service was pleasant but not overwhelming.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (302)

Reviewed June 14, 2019

I had dinner here on the recommendation of the staff in my hotel. It was my first night in Paris and L'Affiche didn't disappoint. Furnishings are comfortable and welcoming. THe staff were friendly and helpful and the wine was delicious and abundant. I enjoyed my meal - I think I had Steak Frites - what else to you have on your first night in Paris?
The restaurant has great street appeal; there is a small amount of seating on the pavement and the frontage is painted red. What's not to like. It's a little neighbourhood restaurant and the diners were local and as friendly as the staff. It was altogether a lovely visit.
It probably wasn't expensive by Paris standards but it was a little pricey for me.
Closest Metro is Rome.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We looked for a place to eat close to our hotel and based on the reviews it seems a good choice.

The menu has at least one option of fish, meat, chicken, seafood.

The meal was delicious we ordered chicken in corn sauce with potatoes.

The place was busy and only one person serving, which made the service very slow. If you have time and patience to wait, the food won’t disappoint you.

The billing was done manually, as the system was down, which I found charming.

Regardless of the slowness, the service was friendly and we would come back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

We picked this restaurant as it was steps from our hotel. It was buzzing on a Monday night and the two ladies worked hard. While communication in English was a slight problem, we managed. The wine list was limited, but the portion sizes were good and the food was nicely presented. Although slightly pricy given its location and no frills set-up, we would highly recommend the creme brulee and a l'Affiche is a must if you happen to be around Rue du Moscou.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

A neighbourhood restaurant which gives out a sense of home-made, comforting food, L'Affiche worked out well for us because we stayed in the neighbourhood. The service is friendly. We had the camambert, the tuna (Thon croustillant aux épices, sauce a l'orange, légumes croquants), the ceviche (de daurade au gingembre, crème d'avocats), all of which was very good. The Bordeaux and Pino we drank were disappointing, but that's not made in the restaurant! The best thing to eat there was the crème brûlée, which was outstanding!