“Monique’s spacious and comfortable Parisian...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GoPlaces8...
“Monique’s spacious and comfortable Parisian apartment”
Reviewed January 13, 2019 for a stay in December 2018

Monique’s spacious Parisian apartment had everything required for a comfortable stay. The apartment was clean and as advertised. The beds were comfortable, fast WiFi, well equipped modern new kitchen, modern new bathroom and toilet and everything in working order. Monique was very kind and helpful throughout the booking process and helped and provided all the required information on our arrival. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy and comfortable during our stay as well.The apartment is situated in a great location right next to the metro train station and buses which made it very easy to get to all the main attractions around Paris. The Street is a quiet street with a fruit and vegetable shop, patisserie, small supermarket, restaurant, café, pharmacy and many other shops all right around the apartment.
We had a lovely holiday in Paris. Merci beaucoup Monique

Date of stay: December 2018
Jan 21, 2019
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your nice review !
J K
“The Perfect Parisian Home & Hostess”
Reviewed December 7, 2018 for a stay in November 2018

What a fantastic Parisian find!
Monique’s lovely home in the most perfect area of Paris.
First timers to Paris, Book This Cozy Apartment for your visit in Paris! You will be blessed and find a gem in a wonderful neighborhood where dreams are created and lifetime love affairs of dreams take place while in Paris, France.
I began my housing search for very specific digs.
I wanted the 7th or 15th to be near all I endear about the Paris I love.

Enrolled in Lè Cordon Bleu for some culinary classes, this lovely “home of mine” was just a bus ride on #70 and 15min to my classroom. Perfect!
(Monique actually found the bus and route for me!)

Out the front door are ALL the things I expect in a Parisian Visit for 11 days: (not my first Parisian visit)
+Bakery, Market, Butcher, Bank, Metro Line and a Bistro, ALL JUST across the street! (Literally.)

I love to walk in Paris. I walked to Saint Germain, Bon Marche, Eiffel Tower and 1/2 of Paris out my front door. When I get tired, I just pop into a metro and ride to my front door. (Get a booklet of 10-tickets and have handy to flip onto a bus or metro anytime.)

Climb on the metro in 2-min flat from the front door of this lovely apartment. It’s easy and perfect from the long days and nights hopping about the city
of lights, to land at Lacorbe Station and walk to the front door and a welcomed cozy home feel in no time.

The 2-bedrooms were very nice and bed was comfortable.
The 3/4 bath was great and worked well. I enjoyed the comfy living room, TV, WiFi to chat at home in So. California, the lovely kitchen was perfect with a window. (This kitchen window made my decision to book here as a cook, I wanted light and air.)
Access to the home is super duper easy and safe. The neighborhood is sparkling lovely, but not loud.

So, when I say “the perfect hostess and apartment” I truly mean this is a great.

A perfect package of “Parisian Feel, Welcome Home, Swell Neighborhood & Vendors, Bank for Euros, Bus line & metro, clean & cozy (as advertised), wonderful host to help guide and line out trip, tour books on site in English, elevator for luggage, fruit market at the Front Door, Sunny & Warm lit room, easy transfer from airport and return (CDG=Train B and 1-transfer to your Parisian home.),

Closing: Enjoy your stay here and take in Paris like a local living the Parisian Lifestyle in a “larger then normal” flat. I found everything as promised -plus some.

Date of stay: November 2018
Dec 8, 2018
Thank you J for this great review !
FrequentF...
“An Experience of Parisian Living”
Reviewed September 15, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

This was our first experience of booking someone's home for a city stay and I have to say it all went very smoothly. Monique was very nice in her replies to my emails and queries. The apartment is very clean and fully equipped and Monique's description is very apt. Across the road from the apartment are very nice shops including a butchers, a charcuterie and a bakers. The street has a selection of supermarkets, bars and cafes.
I would recommend one of Monique's guides - City Walks: Paris: 50 Adventures on Foot to explore the pretty streets just off the main tourist areas. The apartment is situated on the Left Bank and not far from the main tourist sites.The area is flat and for those not inclined to walk, there is a Metro station nearby.
The double glazing is very good at reducing street noise but as it is an apartment, movement will be heard from other parts of the building.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I would recommend it to others and I would like to thank Monique for allowing us to stay at her home.

Date of stay: August 2018
Your age range 50-64
JWS847
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Cozy and lovely, everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We are happy and satisfied with the apartment, the location and how helpful and gracious Monique has been; from start to finish. The neighborhood is close to everything we need and accessible to the metro for all the sights of Paris. I would love to stay here again on another Paris trip. The owner Monique is a jewel!

Date of stay: June 2018
Your age range 65+
Jun 18, 2018
Th
tothecoas...
Boca Raton, Florida
“We loved it.”
Reviewed May 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This apartment is in a great little neighborhood with handy stores and shops on the same street. The landlord Monique was very nice and friendly even though I made a mistake on our arrival time and kept her waiting for hours. The building is very secure and the unit has it's own washer/dryer if needed. It's in a pretty much perfect location for your sightseeing home base with a metro stop a minute walk away. So glad we found this apartment and have zero complaints. We would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2018
Jun 18, 2018
Thank you. It was nice having you !
Journey75...
“Wonderful Winter Break”
Reviewed February 17, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this stylish and cosy centrally located apartment in February half term. The owner greeted us with a warm and friendly welcome, her apartment is perfectly situated for sightseeing, the Eiffel tower is within walking distance. It is well equipped, clean and comfortable. The street outside has everything you could need, butchers, bakers, fruit shops etc. I am looking forward to staying again and would highly recommend this place for your visit. Monique is a lovely lady and easy to communicate with.

Date of stay: February 2018
Feb 18, 2018
“Thank very much you for your review
David N
“Perfect, highly recommended”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment was wonderful. We found it nicer than it appears in the pictures. The area is quite nice with a restaurant, pharmacy, grocery store, bakery, butcher and other foods all within 50 meters. Several Métro lines are within easy walking distance. The owner is extremely pleasant and helpful and overall the experience was perfect. Thank you Monique!

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you so much David !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing