Tripadvisor

Ranked #87 of 363 Dessert in Paris
Neighborhood: Gros-Caillou
Neighborhood: Gros-Caillou
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I never ever write reviews but these macarons impressed me soo much! I have been making macarons for about 7 years now so its safe to say I know a thing or two about these finicky cookies. I hate it when i spend so much on macarons at other shops and I hate them because they taste mass produced or just fake! These macarons however were a DREAM! They were soft and chewy and perfect! Coconut was my favourite but creme brulee or nutella or passionfruit were all close seconds. If you are in Paris you must stop by! I know I will from now on!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

The staff was so nice and kind, and I can see why this shop is so popular.
Canele was very tasty! Must go and buy it!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I have been trying different macarons, of course, the best of all, forever, unchangeable are Luxemburgerli from Sprüngli. :)
The macarons from Lemoine are quite large, very delicate (should be packed in a box, not in a bag). The meringue is not dead-dry, but crispy on the outside and soft inside and you can really taste almonds! The filling is perfect, buttery, creamy, without sugar crystals, is not oversweetened, well balanced texture (not too hard, not too soft). They are quite pricey, 6 Euro for 4 macarons, and that was a reason why we bought just 4...you don't want to spend 20 Euros if you don't know whether the macarons are worth it. Now I regret truly, but at least there is something I will look forward to during my next trip to Paris :) The Caneles looked also superb, damn, I wish I tried those too...

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This lovely little shop was around the corner from where we stayed in Paris and we went on several occasions for their delicious macarons. The treats are fresh and delicious and the staff could not have been nicer, especially since our French is remedial at best. They let us try samples and we're so pleasant, plus everything was so delicious. Highly recommend this little shop.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

We loved the unique flavors that we're offered in the macrons. We tried a few different flavors and all were great. The crème brûlée and the Nutella were our favorites.

Date of visit: May 2017