i stay there 6 nights last week and it was a very good experience specially after all the smalls rooms i had before in Paris.very spacious room, kitchen with all the facility. the staff was very helpfull when i ask to change the room after 1 night (24) to (34) even i had to take my luggague they help me to go upstair. i had breakfast included but if you have to pay for it don't. you can prepare your coffe or tea in the room and buy pasteries in the boulangerie.
no elevator the staff apologize but when i call to check for my reservation i ask if the elevator is ok the man said "one moment i will check they are fixing it" seriously...!! i understood immediatly that i wiil have to up and down the stairs on foot. great location many shops and restaurants. i will stay again for my next trip and for sure recommended this hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the 22 self-catering apartments with air-conditioning, are decorated and fitted with contemporary furniture, to accomodate 1 to 6 persons Enjoy a Living room with an outside view, a fully equipped kitchen, a Dining area and a private bathroom with tube & separate toilets The space to sleep are equipped with quality mattress which can be accommodate in Queen Bed or 2 single beds upon your request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Cosy's Cadet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Cosy`s Cadet Hotel Paris
- Residence Cosys Cadet Paris