“The best boulangerie in paris by far!”
Review of Eric Kayser

Eric Kayser
Ranked #16 of 287 Bakeries in Paris
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed March 24, 2014

People, you should try everything in this bakery 'cause everything taste like heaven.. but if you are short on time go with croissant, pai au chocolate, baguette monge & cereale, pain au figues, almond chocolate croissant...

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This is the best Paris bakery by far, and my husband and I tryed quite amount of them while staying 7 days in Paris. Pastries are above average, not perfect but verry good but breads, baguettes, croissants and everything else is perfect, the best in the city. I recomend you to try pain au chocolat, pain au figues, croissant, chocolate almond croissant, vienoisse, every baguette they have.. I am so sorry I can't move this place with me in Croatia!!! :)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Whenever I stay in Paris this Eric Kayser is my go-to Boulangerie.
Their Baguette Monge are one of my favourites.
Its not unusual for me to visit a couple times a day.

The French make the best bread and I fill my boots when I can.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This bakery was quite close to our hotel, so we stopped in a couple of times to pick up breakfast/brunch. There is quite a lot of variety, and my husband was very pleased to be able to pick up a good sandwich for breakfast - he is not much for pastries in the morning. I tried a few different pastries, all of which were quite good and (perhaps too) substantial in size. Service was prompt and helpful.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My friend an I visited the Eric Kayser bakery in the mid afternoon after a long days walking around Paris, and have in hindsight come to the conclusion that stopping at this small bakery just off the Boulevard Sainte-Germain was the best decision of the whole day! The staff were extremely helpful and polite and suggested to us the Chocolate Almond croissant. And they were right! This delicious chocolate, almondy treat was incredible - and by far the best one that we had in Paris. We tried one again numerous times during our stay in Paris but none could match up to Eric Kayser's. Go here if only for this special pastry. And it was very cheap, only 1,70 Euro's compared to 3 Euro's everywhere else. I'm just looking forward to going back to see what else they have to offer! Enjoy!

1  Thank Zapherellie