“YUMMMMMM!!!!”

Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Atlanta, Georgia
“YUMMMMMM!!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We saw this place while strolling through the streets of Paris. We didn't have a plan to come here, but stopped by because I had heard some awesome things about it. I have two words for you CHOCOLATE TART. Oh my goodness it was soooo good. The flavors were so balanced. The prices were very reasonable in my opinion. We bought a croissant, two chocolate breads, a muffin, two tarts, and one cookie for 13 euro. There was a line, but it moved quickly and the employees were very polite. I would totally recommend this place to you. Calories don't count when you are in Paris.haha

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I googled best breakfast and this place popped up. It was definitely the best breads and pastries I've had. It is not a sit down shop, nor do they serve espresso but it is incredible. You must try it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gretchen B
Brisbane
“Best Bakery In Paris”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

On my first visit to Paris I saw a queue outside the bakery in the Latin Quarter. I decided to get into it out of curiosity. I discovered the best bread ever. Always visit when in Paris!!

Visited April 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Macaroons to die for”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stumbled upon this place while looking for some bread to eat for breakfast. We bought a delightful loaf of nut bread and had it with some brie cheese in the park. We were so pleased with the quality that we returned for macaroons and coffee in the afternoon and bought a slice of pistachio cake bread to go. All delicious and good value.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank foodie_wanderlust
“Coffee & Cake”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for coffee & cake, excellent food, quality and price, very reasonable. Considering all the local expensive places to eat, this wins hands down.