“High Quality EXCELLENT value for money”
Review of IZU

IZU
Ranked #768 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gobelins
Description: IZU SUSHI 75013 PARIS
“High Quality EXCELLENT value for money”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my sister who studies near by..
I have to admitt that their selection of lunch set meals between 10 and 15€ are quite unbeatable... And the quality was very high...
Strongly recommended....

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Toufik-lyon

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best Sushi in Paris”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The entire meal was great along with attentive service. This is really some of the best Sushi I have eaten and can highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bbr92
Paris, France
“Nice staff and nice food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a simple Japanese restaurant, but the quality of the service and the quality of the food are why it is packed each lunch time and why the others down the road are not. They were very accommodating to heating our baby's food while they prepared ours. Good fresh food with some good vegetarian options

• Visited June 2013
Medford, Massachusetts
“Good no fuss Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I visited a local Aikido dojo as a guest and was I craving Japanese food after a good class and a good workout. I went to Izu as it was a short ride from the Marriott where I was staying. I am glad I did and I was not disappointed. It is in a quiet street a very short walk to Place d'Italie. Very easy to find. The menu is quite extensive with many options and combinations.

I settled for the "Ni" menu, which consists of 6 Sashimi, 3 Sushi and 3 Maki rolls, with a Miso soup as a starter. I was served edamame while waiting and sipping a cool Asahi beer, as well as some delicious "amuse-gueule", including a melting and savory eggplant.

My meal overall was well prepared, the food was very fresh and tasty. I had a green tea cake and green tea ice cream as desert, which were home made, good and gave me the shot of sweetness I needed after eating fish (you don't go to Japanese restaurants for deserts anyway, do you?) .

The service was very friendly and prompt. I put Izu on my list of restaurants and I will probably go there again if I am in the area again while craving Japanese food.

• Visited April 2013
Paris, France
“Excellente!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

There are loads of sushi places in Paris all varying in quality and ethnicity (mostly Chinese, with some Arabian proprietors too). We have been to this restaurant at least five times and have never been disappointed. It is up a side street in Place d'Italie (line 7 on the metro).
The menu is quite long but if you know what you like in sushi or hot dishes then it won't take too long. We usually have one of the dégustation menus where you can have a half portion of kobé steak which is quite one of the nicest steak meals I have ever tasted - try it! Staff are great and very friendly.

• Visited April 2013