“Would definitely stay at again! Very helpful!”
Review of ATN

ATN
Ranked #758 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The consierge was very helpful to us. He called us cabs, called restaurants to reserve seats for us, recommended restaurants to us. Always asked if there was anything he could do to help us. They are very safe by making sure that hotel guests are the only ones in their hotels by holding your key card for you when you are not at the hotel. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy as well. We felt quite welcome in staying at the ATN. The location was very good as well.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Mkkaspar1
There are newer reviews for ATN

Reviewed June 21, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a business trip. They charged a small fortune (250 Euros/night). And it wasnt even good. It was basically clean..but thats it. No place I would stay again. Also someone came into my room during the day and took money out of my wallet. I reported this to the hotel insurance company and they said it was my fault. That they cannot be responsible for my belongings when i should have used the safe. so i say to you all DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! keep looking!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank briebw
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great central location with easy access to trains and metro. Room small but clean. Bathroom clean and well appointed. I loved the magnifying mirror by the sink. Our room's window opened on the street yet it was quiet in the room. Good air conditioning as our stay was in a heat wave.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank CPcanada25
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Double bedroom was fine, with minibar and good wi-fi, and great showe and AC. Breakfast was very decent and generous in options (buffet). Service people were nice as well. YOu may leave your bags in there when having a late departure and wanting to go around. This hotel is very close to Gare St. Lazare (5 minutes walk or less) therefore you get really good metro service as well as buses. Brasseries and Cafes all close by or you could walk up to 10 minutes to Printemps and Lafayette Magazines and get many more options for both shopping and dining. The only mini-market i found close by is Monoprix, either on Rue de Pepiniere or the one behind Printemps that is much larger. Montmartre is also very close by car if you wanted to go to the Moulin Rouge or Sacre Coeur.

Room Tip: There are 2 lifts so you could stay at any floor. Interior room was very pleasant. Doors have spring...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank suesca
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a large group traveling to Paris on business. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly until I reported my missing watch. They became a different group of people. I realized ,y watch was missing about midnight the night before my 10am flight the next morning. I called the front desk immediately to report it. I talked to them about it the next morning as well. They promised to email me that day. What a surprise, I never received anything from them. I called the next day and they acted like they knew nothing about it. They asked that I send them an email. After several exchanges they told me they couldn't do anything because I hadn't reported it properly. The hotel was in a great location, very clean, but be aware of theft! As a company we spent about 15K at the hotel, and they weren't even willing to work with me on the $500 watch their cleaner obviously took, and they require you to leave your key when you leave for "security" purposes. All the workers have easy access to your room so beware!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank OlatheKS123
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We had an amazing experience while staying at the Atn hotel! It was exactly what we were looking for! We had a triple room on the 5th floor and it had plenty of space for our things! The bathroom was quite large and had a cool lighting system which meant if you were to have bath you could adjust the settings to a more relaxing tone of blue;) we didn't get the breakfast so I can't comment on that! Reception staff were all very pleasant Nd had good English which was helpful even though we did try attempt our French skills!!;). Location was close to opera and galarie lafayette with nice cafe's! Also very close to saint lazare

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends