Lowest prices for your stay
$272
Hotels.com
$271
ZenHotels.com
$260
Expedia.com$271
Travelocity$271
Destinia.com$292
All reviews location is great opera apartment street dryer grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have noticed a few reviews that are not very good, however our stay of 6 nights was quite okay. There were 3 of us in a one bedroom apartment with a fold out divan in the lounge area. If we were spending all our time in the room we would have been better with 2 apartments, but we were out and about all day so the set up was satisfactory. The apartment was on the 5th floor over 2 levels with lounge, kitchen and toilet downstairs and bedroom and bathroom upstairs. The only drawback with the set up is having no toilet upstairs.

The staff were friendly, always greeting us when we walked past reception. Gilles (I think) was particularly helpful phoning to confirm a tour for us and also assisting when I had problems with the washing machine in the laundry that was on site.

We didn't have any noise problems and our unit backed onto the street behind, but we were on the 5th floor. There were no security issues for us and you could not access the building without a swipe card.

There is a nice patisserie down the street and a lovely brasserie (cafe) on the corner of rue de caumartin and de capucines. This was a good location for us as we could walk to most of our destinations.

Room tip: I think the higher the floor the better.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Brisbanite723
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel offers small appartments, located around an inner courtyard. Though rather small, the studio for 2 people was well organised, since the bed is not a convertible couch but a real bed that can be folded back in a bookcase like piece of furniture. Thus, the studio can remain tidy. The kitchen is well equiped with a micro wave, kettle, fridge, and dish washer. Towels and the necessary products are provided. A toaster though is missing.
The best part of the appartment is the location, in the very heart of Paris. Auber RER station is very convenient and you can reach by foot (5 mns walk)the Printemps Haussmann and Galeries Lafayette general stores (do not miss the Lafayette GOurmet to by your food), a very good baker is in the RUe de Caumartin (alas, closed on week ends !). The Caumartin street has a lot of restaurants.
The only drawback was a poor welcoming when checking-in, since the man at the desk was rather rude, doing something else instead of welcomingt us. He took some 3 to 5 minutes deal with our booking and giving us the key. I did not like the way he asked us the full payment of our stay too,

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ynis
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Avoid this place, there are plenty of other places in Paris which can offer you the same rates but with more security and customer service.
A colleague had his room burglarised and according to the police, there are regular occurrences of theft in this place. It does not help either that the management has not stepped up on the security or the training of their employees to prevent this.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
15  Thank yym-sf
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed in Adagio Opera Paris in Jun12. I booked it in 2 months advance and I even wrote them an e-mail to confirm my room before arrival. They told me everything was confirmed and were looking forward to seeing me. But when I arrived early in the morning 6AM, they told me by room is no, longer available and sent me to another hotel. I was shot and very disappointed but the girl in the reception was just couldn't care less and the only thing she has offered me was the taxi fare to another hotel. If u were me what will u do??

Date of stay: June 2012