InterContinental Paris-Avenue Marceau
$715
$679
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsarc de triompheambassador membereiffel towerboutique hotelprestige roomstar servicesmall lobbyboutique feelboutique styleconcierge staffrooms are modernsmall hotelexcellent locationcoffee makerthe entire staffstayed here for one nightbed was very comfortable
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I loved this hotel! So close to the Champs Elysees, I loved the walk to and from the hotel. Very nice and cozy rooms, I always hear how small hotel rooms are in Europe, but this one was great, I didn't walk into my roommate at all (ha ha). I will stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
IC_Paris_Marceau, Responsable relations clients at InterContinental Paris-Avenue Marceau, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to read that you enjoying staying among us and that the design of this hotel reached your expectations

Be assured that we are all looking to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Spent 6 nights in room 205 which was large enough to lay 2 oversized suitcases on the floor during our entire stay. Very comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. The staff were extraordinarily kind and personable - calling us by name each time we entered and exited the hotel. We were within a 15 min walk to Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe. And a very short metro ride to all other major tourist attractions (5 min walk to metro station). We were very pleased with all aspects of the hotel and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie S
IC_Paris_Marceau, Responsable relations clients at InterContinental Paris-Avenue Marceau, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for your positive review about your stay @ InterContinental Paris Avenue Marceau.
As being made of 55 rooms and suites only, we are all of us indeed very focused on the relationship we have with our guests.
That is the reason why it is so important for us that all our valued guest remain Human being with a name and do not become just a room number

Our location is indeed very convenient and from the Hotel, the Eiffel tower is at a 15 minutes walking distance and the Arc de Triomphe is 5 minutes away

Be assured that we would be more than happy to provide the same level of service to any friend you would recommend the Hotel to.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights for a romantic break. I must say that i stayed already several time in this wonderful boutique hotel and it is the first time I write a review to share my experience! Great location, next to Champs-Elysees, but not in the noisy part! Small boutique hotel, very modern and personalized athmosphere. We had a drink at the bar when we arrived and the barmaid Marion was very nice, smiling and helpfull! she did everything to make a great Caipirinha which is my favourite cocktail and she did it well! Great breakfast, we haven't experience the restaurant but next time we will! Super service and great concierge and doorman team! I will definitely go back to Paris and this will be my home again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
IC_Paris_Marceau, Responsable relations clients at InterContinental Paris-Avenue Marceau, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent review
We are more than proud to read that you have elected our property as being your Parisian Home Sweet Home
Our Unique Goal is to provide a tailor service to our guets so the more information we are give, the best service we will be providing
Be assured that we all look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We spent four days in Paris at this Hotel near the Arch de Triumph. The hotel is small and the service is personal. Our room looked into a quiet courtyard. The concierge and restaurant staff all spoke English fluently (and were kindly tolerant of our lame attempts at speaking a few words of French). The concierge staff were wonderfully diligent regarding tracking down lost luggage and ever willing to offer suggestions on less touristy restaurants. They were also helpful on the best time to visit certain sites. This hotel was a wonderful oasis and a nice break from the typical, large chain hotels. When we return to Paris we will definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms are quieter than rooms facing Avenue Marceau (although Avenue Marceau wasn't particularly busy/noisy).
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Client,

We are deeply pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our Property
Our entire Concierge Team is dedicated to our guest and they are always very pleased to share their local tips about trendy restaurant etc…
As being a boutique Hotel, we are indeed very focused on the relationship we are building with our valued guest so your comment is a great reward for us and we would like to thank you once again

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Pros: Fantastic and genuinely warm and friendly service
Expert Concierge Team (Especially Oliver and Mickael)
Very Convenient Location
Modern Facilities
Impressive entrance to the hotel
Modern Appliances and facilities
Robes and Slippers provided
Cons: Rooms on the small side
Not a Buisness Hotel (which is also a Pro)
Probably not good for holding a conference but okay for a business meeting etc.
No Swimming Pool

If you are a family traveling to Paris to for leisure, look no where else! This is by far the most welcoming and friendly hotel that you are likely to find in Paris. I say this in large part due to the service provided by the Hotel Concierge Team. If you give them a day's warning they are likely to find you what you require. This is wonderful especially when your French is not up to Parisian Standards. Also these folks really care! When I was able to find an anlternative to one of their suggestions, they immediately ask me for details of my find so that they can put it on their list of suggestions for future clients. Now to me that says this hotel is keen to improve on what I found to be excellent service.

Some brief examples: After speedy check-in, I was personally led to my room; I did not know how to operate the Nesspresso machine in room, within 30 minutes a technician was sent to my room to show me how; specific and rather eccentric restaurant requirements were met by the staff; I left my wallet in room and now concierge is sending it back to me. Water (Evian or Badoit (fizzy) ) were always available in the checking area!

The rooms are not big. However since it was for leisure (mostly) I rarely stayed in my room. For a 5 day stay, I think I spent at most 10 waking hours in my hotel room. The bed was wonderfully comfortable after a long 12 hour day of touring in and around Paris!

There are other hotels around but if you can afford the cost and would like 5 star service and boutique treatment, choose this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room, its slightly further of a walk to the room, but it was very quiet and it opened onto the inner courtyard, which was very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Client,

Reading your comment makes us feel very proud.
Indeed, our entire team is convinced in delivering a personalized service to our guests so we are very pleased that you enjoyed it

Be assured that your comment will be shared with our entire staff and that we would be more than happy to welcoming you back very soon