“Casual healthy customized salad at reasonable price”
Review of Jour

Jour
Ranked #15,170 of 21,059 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Madeleine
Reviewed October 9, 2017

After eating unhealthy with little protein in Paris for the past week, I was so happy to stumble across this place wandering off the beaten track. I was grateful that the counter staff was so gracious and helpful and spoke perfect English for all my requested substitutions and modifications. So yummy and healthy and very reasonable - large salad with chicken for 12 Euro. I would highly recommend this place for a casual or to go healthy meal.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I came here a couple times and I am always happy with my salads. You can customize your salads with or without meat, dairies, gluten etc. It is bio as well. I took a summer salad fir 12.5 euros, bit cheap but good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Wow. I am surprised by the negative comments here. Although French generally prefer unhealthy “meat and potato” meal so that could explain why. I eat here regularly as it is difficult to eat heathy in Paris. It is a bit expensive at around 10 Euros. The portions are generally OK but do vary depending on who serves you. I prefer other locations but this one is close to work. As this one is not opened for dinner, if you arrive past 1h00PM, they may tell you “Oh we are missing this and that”. So arrive before 12h30 (before rush time) and you should be fine. JOUR would gain from taking lessons from salad places in London or the US. As many French restaurants, they are a bit disorganized and even if they recently renovated this location to increase efficiency, it still takes a lot of time to get your salad. Nevertheless, I go there at least every week to get a good salad. Contrary to many restaurants in Paris, employees here are generally very kind and polite.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Rational-B-ing
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

My colleague Karine recommended Jour to me. I had a great time watching her compose her own salad. I opted for the chicken and avocado salad with Batavia and peppers. Yummy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2014

It is quick and healthy food. The location is ok, the place has nothing special and the service can be a bit slow during lunch hours. It is a pity that they have no heaters for the tables outside. It is quite noisy inside. Recommend for the freshness of the ingredients.

Date of visit: October 2013