“Great location and food!”
Review of Le Madeleine 7

Le Madeleine 7
Ranked #1,844 of 18,124 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I didn't know what to expect from this cafe, being so close to one of the tourist-packed parts of town. My daughter and I took a chance, and we were very pleased! We had a very nice lunch - omelet and salad for me, soup and salad for her; both with amazing French fries! We particularly liked the wait staff. They were friendly, attentive, and allowed us to converse solely in French! :)
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were near Vendome and were looking for a casual dining experience and ran into Le Madeleine 7 and were treated to a great evening of Duck Confit and a heavenly Boeuf Stew. Portions are moderate but enough if you add an appetizer. Nice energetic ambiance.
We liked so much we came back for lunch 2 days later. Place packed with office workers and we got seated on the top level. Fast service and again great food and drinks. Had Veal in mushroom cream sauce and my wife had the chicken club. Huge sandwich with great pommes frites.
Will gladly go back anytime.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Located in a very popular area, it is a beacon of comfort...Cozy interiors, with great tables for people-watching the parade on the Boulevard...We had a perfect Quiche and salad...No one rushed us, no one disturbed our reverie... A perfect stop to break up a shopping day...Good service, not extravagantly over-priced, and a great way to rest up and enjoy a nice meal.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was eating alone and was well looked after. I was not rushed, the waiter suggested wines and the food was good. I was taken back there for lunch by my French colleagues the following day and it was absolutely packed out. Good basic French cooking.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We ate lunch here and were very happy with the food and service. The place was packed. We ate outside and it was fun to see the street activity. They have heaters so it was comfortable. Our waiter was attentive and pleasant. I would recommend this spot to people traveling to Paris.