“Even better than last time!”
Review of Itineraires - CLOSED

Itineraires
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed September 18, 2012

OK, so they screwed up our reservation (thinking we were two instead of four). After some muffled voices on the phone they offered to squeeze us around the table for two. What's a foodie to do? But they more than made it up to us. The staff is charming - our main serveuse was British but grew up in France so was enviably bilingual and very clever. We had fun going back and forth between French and English. Oh - about the food: Still "Wow!" - in fact, double Wow! It's noticeably better that our previous visit. They use superb ingredients and treat them kindly. It's not overly fancy or fussy, but totally delicious. The wine list sparkles, too.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My girlfriend and I had dinner here based on a recommendation from our hotel. We were greeted by a friendly waitress on arrival, and were able to select our table and the restaurant hadn't filled up yet. The ambience of the restaurant was perfect, and the innovative food was faultless. Our waitress was very accommodating, and spoke fluent English (thanks for translating the menu Wallace!) we felt very comfortable, and had a perfect evening. The amuse and petit fours were a charming touch, we will definitely be returning. My girlfriend and I have eaten in Michelin star restaurants, and Itineraires is well on its way, watch this space!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had outstanding service and unique and excellent food. Our servers were very professional and explained each of the items extremely well, since my French is only passable. We were not hurried and it was a lovely experience. The menu is not huge with 5 choices each for starters and mains, but each of the items we tried were superb. I had the onion tart with fois gras and my wife had the "raviolis" which were small open pasta dumplings with cabbage and crab! For the mains I had the duck and my wife had the monkfish. Each was prepared very well and had some very delicate flavors. Desserts were excellent, including a great chocolate soufflé. The price was a reasonable 39 euro. We had gone to this location when it was Chez Toutounne many years ago. It was reopened with new owners Sylvain Sendra and his wife, Sarah. The chef is extremely creative using local ingredients, a fabulous experience and a short walk from Notre Dame.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nice diner at Itineraires. We took the menu degustation accompanied by a bottle of white and red. Honest and good food featuring excellent amuses bouches, 2 entrees, 2 main courses (which are okay but not as exquisite as the rest), nice selection of cheese and 2 deserts. The size of the dishes are perfect for this menu. The wine was good and the given advice very thorough. I would recommend to take the menu degustation rather than the other menus but that depends on how much time and appetite you have.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Based upon a recommendation from our hotel. We met some friends and their two young teeneage daughters her for dinner. What a wonderful experience. The kids got to experience some fine dining through a varied and adventuresome menu. The more experienced diners were rewarded with a lovely meal served by an attentive staff. The three courses and choices were balanced and filling. A sense of adventure while realizing that it is still just food. I would go back in a heart beat.