All reviews metro station paris city short stay double bed charles de gaulle airport sacre coeur enjoyed my stay within walking distance 24hr
Reviewed September 21, 2018

The hotel is located just 50 m from metro station Barbès – Rochechouart , the young man at the reception is very helpful. the room is ok with wash basin and outside bathroom. there is a lot of restaurants and cafe around. carrefour is just 4 minutes walk , sacre coure is just 10 minutes walk . i would go there again. only one thing , there is no lift and this is a 6 floor building.

Room tip: the hotel is in a quite street so no worries about the noise , there is no lift so the more your room is down the more comfort for you
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank elfawa7shy
Reviewed September 4, 2018

50 m walk from the Metro station we arrived and was greeted by a young man behind the reception. We have into our room and found everything we needed for a few days. It had a double bed, bathroom, wardrobe and modern tv. There is WiFi there. The staff are very friendly and helpful.I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone thinking of staying there. The only negative thing that I identified was the incredible noise made by the doors.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mmmIonut
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Good Hotel with Good location in the Centre of Paris city. 150 meters from metro station could be good for travellers moving in Paris by metro. Not too far from Charles De Gaulle airport. I have been staying there during my business trip to Exhibition in Paris. Not far from Exhibition Cener. The Room was enough small as 90% of rooms in other Hotels in Paris city. I did really like to stay there. Very friendly and helpful people working there. Paris city always will be in my heart !

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank SERGUEY1969
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

After a 10 minutes walk from the train station I arrived and was greeted by a young man behind the reception. I settled into my room and it was everything I needed for a short stay. It had a double bed, bathroom, wardrobe and tv. There is WiFi there. The staff are very friendly and helpful.I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone thinking of staying there .

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Christopher O
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Bernice for a long weekend in April 2018. It was excellent value for money, the room was bright and clean. The hotel is ideally placed for discovering Paris being just one metro stop from Le Gare du Nord. It’s a traditional Parisienne hotel in the centre of Paris so yes there are a lot of stairs and yes there was some traffic noise so if you want a sterile boring corporate hotel this is not for you. The receptionist as friendly and helpful and I had a road traffic accident while I was in Paris and the staff were very helpful. I would definitely go back.

2  Thank kgh58