Simple but good and clean hotel. Good value for the price! I would recommed it especially for young travellers and backpackers and people travelling on budget.
- room and bathroom very clean, room service every day - very much surprised
- breakfast simple but tasty
- located just next to a metro station
- close to Sacre Coer and Moulin Rouge
- friendly and helpful staff, speak basic English
- nice historical building, we had a rooms with a balcony
- a fastfood restaurant just next to the hotel
- towels provided
- no door which would separate the bathroom from the rest of the room, which was quite strange!!!!!!
- a bit noisy area but we didn't mind
- in the evening there are strange people around the metro station trying to sell you something, the best is to ignore them
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Bervic Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Bervic Montmartre Paris
- Le Bervic Montmartre Hotel Paris