“Great stay that was ruined at the end.”

Hotel L'Adresse Paris
Ranked #1,270 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Belmont, Massachusetts
“Great stay that was ruined at the end.”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We really enjoyed this hotel--nicely appointed, great location, very friendly staff at the front desk that spoke excellent English. One guy was particularly fantastic--he gave us a tip to go to Laduree for macroons and we had them every day from that moment on! I was so happy with the stay until we were checking out and I found out that they charged over $30 PER PERSON for breakfast every morning. The breakfast was nothing to get excited about--no hot foods that you didn't have to heat yourself. I believed it was complimentary because it was so minimal. My 12 year old son only ate there once, but we were charged for all three of us every day that we were there. We had a very rude shuttle driver (not affiliated with the hotel) who was impatiently waiting, and I think I was in shock, so I just signed the credit card bill for the breakfasts and left for the airport. I have written them twice to try to get a refund for the meals my son never ate but that we were charged $30 per day for, but they have just ignored the emails that I've sent through their website. I wouldn't recommend them because of how they're handling my correspondence after the stay. It feels like now that they have my money, they don't care about solving my problem any more.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front of the hotel are extremely loud. Try to get the one with the terrible view i...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Laura A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Athens, Greece
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great location near Palais de Congres and metro station, very modern and beautifully decorated rooms that took very good advantage of the rather small space, very nice and functional bathroom, Nespresso Coffee machine in the room, excellent and very helpful staff who do speak english, clean, nice beds. We didn't try breakfast as it was quite expensive, but we tried many of the excellent restaurants and bistros around the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Natgoula
cheshire
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The room was very small there were a couple of fibres and bits on the bed I did also notice quite alot of bits on the floor. It was very warm in the room and didn't feel like there was air con.
The desk was too small to sit at and do any work as I was on business.
Staff were very helpful.
Comfy bed.
Breakfast wasn't great.
One word of warning I didn't realise and like a lengthy shower and this set the smoke alarms off in the building as the bathrooms are almost like wet rooms so be careful to have your bedroom window open.
The walls are also thin here but it is OK as a bolt hole if you are on business I wouldn't of liked to stay here for any length of time as a very very small room.
The room was modern and in general a nice room.

Room Tip: Ask for the largest room possible as the room I stayed in was very small
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed for one night on a flying visit to Paris. The location of the hotel for the price was fantastic just up from the arc. Didn't spend to much time in the hotel but the staff were great and the rooms fresh and clean, although a bit on the dark side and small but as only for one night not a problem - we didn't have breakfast but instead grabbed a couple of pastries from a bakery about 5 mins walk away. Would definitely go back for another flying visit but if we're to spend a bit more time in the hotel would probably feel a bit claustrophobic

Stayed April 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent location, 3 minutes to the congress centre. Lovely rooms, very modern. Nespresso Coffee machines and herbal teas nice to come home to. Great service, excellent recommendations.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Namur, Belgium
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We've been in Paris between Xmas and New year's Eve. The roms are incredible, a real "boutique Hotel". Each room is different, small but very fashion.
The breakfeast could really improve for the price. More choise would be better.
We wanted to come back for a week-end during the Fashion Fairs but prices were incredibly higher.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The room is designed in a very modern and beautiful way. Rooms are clean and very well organized.
The hotel is very close to metro and has an excellent location.
Above all, I would return to this hotel thanks to the excellent service of the staff.
Especially I recommend Vincent. Vincent is always smiling and very helpful. Service with a big smile and from the heart.
Enjoy Paris !