“Great food, great service”
Review of L'Armandie

L'Armandie
Ranked #455 of 16,991 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Seafood, European, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vientiane, Laos
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A friend living close by recommended l'Armandie and we had a wonderful time!
It is located on a quiet intersection in the 15th arrondissement. We booked a table outside (There isn't much of a view and not much "people watching" so if that's what you are looking for don't bother).
We went for a 3-course menu (2 of us had sea food/fish (their specialty), 2 had meat) which was excellent from start to finish. Good value for money too (for Paris).
We all enjoyed our food so much that we wanted to make a reservation for the next day, but they are closed on Sundays.
We ended up chatting with our waiter who suggested another place that he liked (the river cafe). We followed his recommendation and we not disappointed!
Today's our last day in Paris and we'll dine at l'Armandie again :-)

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank SirDarcy

Catonsville, MD
“Away from the crowds”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

On a quiet street corner in the 15th arrondissement, l’Armandie has outdoor seating when the weather is favorable. This year the restaurant offers a dinner menu of 3 courses at 28 euros. Fruits de mer is a specialty. We’ve been there three times over a 10-year period, and we take Parisians friends there. It tends to be full at dinner, so it's wise to make a reservation.

• Visited June 2013
“Very good food and services”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I've came here because the guy from the hotel reception recomanded it. Excelent choice! The food was very good( fish). The waiter helt me chose the food and the wine. It was very, very good.

Leiden
“Some of the friendliest service in Paris”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Whenever I visit Paris I must have at least one plateau de fruits de mer. After reading the reviews here I decided to give l'Armandie a try, and I was not disappointed. The reservation was made through the restaurant's online web site, which worked beautifully. I was also able to amend the hour easily via e-mail. We were warmly greeted when we arrived, which is not something one finds often in a Parisian restaurant. The staff were very helpful and friendly the whole evening.

My boyfriend did not find the first course he ordered of nems de crabe to his taste, but he was able to share some of the crustaceans that came with my plateau, as it was far more than I could have eaten alone. Even though I ordered the plateau for one person, it was a huge boat generously filled with half a crab, langoustines, prawns, mussels, clams, oysters (of course), bulots and bigorneaux. Now, bigorneaux can often seem something of an afterthought on a plateau as large as this, however, they had been cooked in what appeared to be a white pepper bouillon, which gave them a delightfully peppery zing, and I felt it was one of the best items on the plateau. My boyfriend found his Filet de Bar Poêlé absolutely delicious.

There was no room for dessert, although we were each brought a small baba au rhum on the house.

I can definitely recommend l'Armandie for anyone looking for friendly service and good value for money. We will return on our next trip to Paris!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank amorifera
Suresnes, France
“Quality AND service, this is rare in Paris”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very good restaurant, amazing fish and seafood but the difference is in the service. It is rare in Paris to see such good service.

• Visited February 2013