“Very good, authentic Lebanese food at reasonable prices”
Review of Le tour du Liban

Le tour du Liban
Ranked #907 of 20,940 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: 15th Arr. - Vaugirard
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We went here on the recommendation of a local, we weren't disappointed.
The food was very good, we both love Lebanese cuisine and this hit the spot, true Lebanese 'home' cooked food! The prices were also not a rip off and for the food you get served were very reasonable. The owners were both very good and the right level of attentive.
Worth a visit if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Authentic & delicious Lebanese cuisine. Good quality/price ratio.
I recommend the Plats du jour.
Don't forget to try the Lebanese beer or wine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Lunch with friends. Generous portions, cozy environment and very welcoming. Falafel excellent! One if the best meals I've had in Paris for the price. I will be certain to go out of my way to return.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2016

After 6 days in Paris, I was longing for a fresh meal with lots of flavour and was delighted to find this Lebanese restaurant near my hotel. The owners are wonderfully friendly people and will go out of their way to accommodate you. We were 3 people, one gluten free, one vegetarian and moi! We were each given a different tasting plate which we all loved, as well as tasty entrees and very good wine. The service was fast and you could tell there was a lot of love and pride in everything that was made. I would highly recommend this place to everyone and would love to be there now. It was about 20 Euro each for food and drink and the servings are generous.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank letsgosydney
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

A great restaurant and a good taste of Phoencia. I highly recommend it as the service is great and so is the pricing. The owner is very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016