- 1 minute to the subway station!!! Its very confortable in a big city like Paris
- They speak English,Spanish and of course French!!!
- You have some places to eat very cheap (a kebab in the same street with a good relation of quality and prize,mcdonalds and if you want to buy something for survive you have an auchan (cheap supermarket).
- Free breakfast!!
- The room was really dirt..in my bed when i arrive were a lot of hairs..etc..
- You dont have individual bath..and believe me...to small..TOO SMALL REPEAT..and SUCKZ!!
- If you are an older person if they dont have rooms in the first plant,forget this place,you have to walk a lot of stairs!