“A great hostel!”

Ranked #6 of 160 Specialty Lodging in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“A great hostel!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights in a 6 bed female dorm. The dorm was really spacious and clean. As it wasn't an en-suite I really appreciate the basin in the room. The bunks were really good, with storage underneath and a light and 2 power points by each bed. They also had a little curtain for privacy. Breakfast was included and the bar downstairs did some good food in the evening. There isn't free luggage storage which is a bit of a bummer. You have to pay for a locker. It is a little out of town but it's really close to 2 different metro stations on different lines, so it is super easy to get into the city.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Me and my best friend had the most amazing time at this hostel! The staff were awesome (jägerbomb Tom) and all Australian! It was spotlessly clean and amazingly comfortable, the rooms were huge and cool. I will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2014

would deffinetly stay here again, clean, friendly and good value. its a little out of the way.. near the paris Ghettos I was told, but no need to worry.. paris seems to have become one big ghetto recently. would highly recommend staying here though :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The St. Christopher's Paris has everything you could ever want in a hostel. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. There is a bar and internet cafe which are great for hanging out and planning your trip around the city of lights. The hostel is also close to the Crimee metro station making trips to basically anywhere in Paris very easy. One of the best parts of the experience is that the hostel is on a canal which is a great place strolls or a late night hangout. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2014

So after my second time staying in this hostel I am still in love with it. But before you buy your rooms remember it is a HOSTEL not HOTEL... I've stayed in the regular 10 person room and a private 4 person room during both of my visits. Both were well kept. Now my favorite part of this hostel is the atmosphere. It has this urban punk kind of feeling to it. It's the perfect place to just hang out after a long day of traveling and talk to fellow travelers like yourself. They are always playing great music mostly ( a lot of classics from the 90's ) and sports at all times. The bar is okay and the restaurant food is not half bad. The only bad thing I could see was the wait for my food. It took a while because they are very undermanned back in the kitchen. But hey, I didn't come exclusively here for the food. Ya know??

Furthermore,

Great stay for everyone of every age, shape, and color. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: If your not fond of sharing rooms with complete strangers pay the extra few euro and get a private r...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Paris, France
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had an awesome time at this hostel. The staff was especially amazing! On top of being helpful and nice, they were all also fairly attractive, which was a huge bonus. They made sure I felt right at home. One staff member in particular, Reinald, made me feel better about my so so dancing abilities by dancing in front of everyone. He wasn't the best dancer, or the most graceful, but he danced out of the goodness of his heart... and it was beautiful. It was somewhat like the solider boy but a classier french version.
Anyways the beds were comfy and the facilities were very nice. I very verrryyy much enjoyed my time here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Tayou A, Responsable relations clients at St Christopher's Canal Paris, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff and It's really great to hear also that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know.

We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply.

Kind Regards,
Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.
Irvington, New York
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

For a hostel, this place is great. Friendly, helpful staff, good drinks & food and a great room. I stayed here a couple nights with a friend. We were in a 12 bed female room. Beds were very nice with a privacy curtain, light and plug. Each bed had a big locker to store all your belongings. The bathroom was right next door. Lots of stalls and showers so you barely had to wait in line. The hostel has washers and dryers which were easy to use. Hostel also offered great discounts for food and drinks at the bar for hostel guests. Great place to meet fellow travelers. Food was good. I really loved the potato wedges! I also loved that they gave you directions for the metro to all the major attractions. Made traveling on the metro so much easier. Our stop was only a 5 minute walk and just a few stops into the center of Paris. If I find myself in Paris again, I would definitely stay here!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MyOwnUtopia128
Tayou A, Public Relations Manager at St Christopher's Canal Paris, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us as well as we were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff and that you appreciated our affordable prices and great value in a very expensive Paris market.

Kind Regards,
Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.