“walked forever to get here.. but it was worth every step!”
Review of Creperie Suzette

Creperie Suzette
Ranked #807 of 17,738 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was staying in the st.germain des pres area, when I heard about this creperie from a local. It felt like forever walking to the Marais district for this little gem, but it was so worth it! At first it felt like one of those places where you walk in and everyone looks like they can smell the tourist aroma that just walked in, but very quickly everyone resumes as normal, and the staff is super down to earth, no contentiousness here! I recommend the spinach and cheese. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Nice little creperie with a great atmosphere in le Marais. Great service, very professional and delicious galettes and crepes. Prices are affordable for Paris. You can sit outside and enjoy watching the people come by. Will keep it in by book!

1  Thank Smilemilie
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very pleasant little creperie - the owner was very gracious and welcoming. We called ahead to ensure the place was open and asked the lady if she had room for 7 persons. There was no problem and we were not disappointed in our choice.

The service was very quick and friendly - she accommodated our dietary needs (vegetarian) and even made helpful suggestions. The food was very well-prepared - galettes and crepes were tasty and there were enough items on the menu to please any diner. The restaurant itself was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I agree with Andres T that some of the pictures seem to be for another venue. Just to confirm I am reviewing for 24 rue des Francs-Bourgeois.
We walked so far looking for a crepe meal and remembered we had seen Creperie Suzette at the start of our walk so headed back. We all ordered from the specials board and were not disappointed. The service was fantastic, our orders were taken quickly and our food arrived quickly as well. Our waiter was very friendly and personable. We also ordered desert which was fantastic. Overall a great find and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I think some of the pictures depict another Creperie by a similar name, judging by the menus and the restaurant set up and the address that they depict. I am certain that I am reviewing the one at 24 rue des Francs-Bourgeois, though.

This was our last meal in Paris before leaving the country, and I'm glad we chose this intimate little spot for it. They took us in on a Saturday night without reservation, which was pleasant. It was an older lady, who seemed very pleased to welcome us in. We all had the same Galette, can't recall the specific ingredients, but we all found it very pleasing. For dessert, I had a crepe with apples and caramel, which was absolutely delicious. My friends had both the apple crumble and would not shut up about it. It was apparently the best thing since habeas corpus.