“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Creperie Suzette

Creperie Suzette
Reserve with
Creperie Suzette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #989 of 18,014 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I found this on google maps and thought we would give this a try, and it was so delicious, we had to come across town the next day to eat here again! Generous portions, great prices, great collection of decorative antiques inside, great service. I can't wait to come again and have the crepe with cheese, egg, onions, and prosciutto. Delicious!

2  Thank Michelle391

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My souse and I had lunch at Creperie Suzette in February, 2014. Both of us had Galette Complete. They were not only pretty but delicious. Just what we wanted for a pleasant stop. Total cost was 21.20 euros. It is a smallish but welcoming place.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just last week I ate a galette (salty crepe) and a sweet crepe at this place when I was on vacation in Paris. We found this place by accident. Me and my family were craving for a salty crepe and went out to a specific place to eat one. That restaurant, considered one of the best in crepes, was completely full so we left. We were walking around when we found this creperie. It looked good so we decided to give it a try. I'm really glad we did. The galette was really good but the crepe with maple syrup was the best for me. We were all very pleased with our meal at this restaurant, the people were nice, the restaurant was cosy... We were very lucky to have found it, even by chance. It's worthwhile to stop here and eat a crepe.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I visited this place when another creperie was closed, and I am very glad that I did!
I had a galette and it was one of, if not, the best I had while in Paris. A bit crisp and perfectly filled with honey, goat cheese, and walnuts.
There are cute, small booth tables on the main floor and additional seating is upstairs - very reasonably priced, too!
Be sure to try!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Recently stopped at the Creperie Suzette in the Marais district near Musee Carnavelet and Musee Cognacq-Jay and had two nice crepe desserts, would consider stopping here again.

We found the service to be friendly, polite and quick, the dining environs slightly quaint and casual and the crepes quite good. We tried the Nutella and Coconut (€6.50) and the Honey and Nuts (€6.00), which turned out to just be walnuts. Both crepes were decoratively served and tasted pretty good (rating 3.5 of 4). Neither were our favourites sampled in Paris but we had far worse during this past trip to the city. We preferred the Nutella Coco but had no problem quickly eating both and would repeat both orders.

We saw some lovely galettes being served up to other tables as well. These looked beautiful and delicious, had us wishing we had a opted for one of these savoury meals as well. Enjoyed our meal with a carif of vin rouge (red wine) for €10. Wine tasted fine, was more suitable for conversation drinking over food pairing (3 of 5). We enjoyed it.

Overall, this was a nice afternoon stop and we'd have no problem returning for another round of crepes (or to try the galettes) based on our experience.

2  Thank BradJill