“Off the Beaten Path, but no to be Missed!”
Review of Le Bosquet

Le Bosquet
Reserve with
Le Bosquet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #876 of 16,971 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
San Lorenzo, California
“Off the Beaten Path, but no to be Missed!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our recent 32nd anniversary trip to Paris, we were walking all over the city. We had climbed the Eiffel Tower and Walked the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, our final night in Paris and wanting to have a nice meal we actually stumbled into Le Bosquet. We are so glad we did! I had the steak and potatoes with the start of a caprese salad, my husband had the chicken. We had a lovely bottle of wine and dessert and the final bill was not out of the ball park. The waiter was great and very helpful and it was a nice warm French evening and we were able to sit outside in their covered dining area. One of our best vacation meals!

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
south dakota
“Good dining experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We dined here for lunch during a weekday and were pleased with the food, service, and location. Outdoor dining was available, but weather was not conducive to that, although some hardy folks (mostly smokers) took advantage of that option. We were seated immediately and service was attentive without being either sparse or smothering. Meals were wonderfully prepared (croque monsieur and chevre cheese salads) with excellent portions and reasonable price. Good selection of wines. Great location in the Rue Cler area to watch life on the avenue. Overall, would be happy to frequent again.

• Visited April 2012
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Decent food, decent service, pretty good location.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently ate here and everything was "ok". It took close to 2 hours to eat an appetizer and entree, but I'm beginning to expect that ad the norm here in Paris. The food was fine, I didn't love my Duck Confit, but I think it has more to do with the fact that I am realizing I don't love the dish, it wasn't the way it was prepared. My partners Lamb was good. Prices ate decent, service was a bit slow, but I'm beginning to expect that.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Nothing spectacular, but excellently prepared traditional french cuisine”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had several excellent breakfasts (the usual cafe or chocolate, together with bread and jam or butter and a croissant) at Le Bosquet, as it was very close to our hotel. Also, on an evening when we were quite tired and not looking for a fancy, gourmet meal, my wife and I very much enjoyed our steak with frites, a good bottle of wine and a tasty creme brulee for dessert. The service was quite helpful and attentive.

Visited September 2012
California
“Great food on beautiful Avenue”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I continue to return the the Avenue Bosquet - one of the prettiest in Paris. Stroll down it when the sun is setting - the view of the evening sun on the trees is unforgettable! We tried the restaurant Le Bosquet for dinner and returned for a simple breakfast. I had Saumon Fume and the Steak with Sauce béarnaise, and my wife had the Saumon. Both were fine and the price was reasonable, $120 including a good wine. This is a good restaurant for the money - outside seating if you like.

• Visited September 2012