“Tasty”

Neighborhood: Bercy / Nation
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Le Tango du Chat is located in a touristy area where most restaurants are obvious traps. I am surprised by the previous low ratings, I had an excellent duck confit which was better than I had in an upscale Paris restaurant the day before. Creme Brulee and salad with foie gras were tasty also and I enjoyed the cozy atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank richard421

Lecce, Italy
“The place is very nice and cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We were very hungry when we entered the restaurant, and we decided to order cheese fondue with mushrooms (which appeared to be veeery tasty and accompanied with salad and ham, and of course with lots of crunchy baguettes) and other meals for two, our waiter advised us to order only fondue and then to decide if to take anything else, and he was right, we were so much full that it was impossible to eat anything else after fondue. The service is a little bit chaotic, they bring you lots of stuff ordered by other tables:)

Madrid
“I will not come back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Very poor restaurant food and service. Besides we could not pay with credit card and they adviced us too late...once we finished. Also just one waiter for 5 tables.. The basic food in the menu..not everything to chose.. I order a salmon..
Was very poor taste and it was not good quality. For 15euros you can choose much better restaurant in paris.

Europa
“Bad cooking, slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Not so much to write about: the food was not good and the service was slow. On that evening, I must say, they had shortage of staff, because someone was missing, so I assume the slowness problem has been worsened by this.
The staff, anyway, was kind enough, but all in all it was a negative experience

• Visited March 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Worst food in Paris”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

After dining in several restaurants in the area we unfortunately decided to try this restaurant. I ordered Veal and they served chicken and refused to replace it. I know what veal is... I grew up on a cattle property in Australia. I also know what chicken is. Service poor, food poor and agressive wait staff.

• Visited June 2011