“Really good service”
Review of Le Fabe Hotel

Le Fabe Hotel
Ranked #135 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Decided to book this hotel for a 2-night stay in Paris just based on the tripadvisor travller's choice award. Indeed!!! Hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It generally felt sincere. They are definitely consciously going out of their way to provide best service. I like the fact that they're not stingy on providing me with coffee in the morning. Generally, I love to eat out of the hotel just to sample what the locals have and for once, I don't feel judged when asked for a good cup of cuppa from the hotel to go along with whatever I have for that morning.

If one have the $$$ and wants a fancy hotel, by all means. If not, save yourself some money and headaches and go for Le Fabe. Location is fantastic, just 5min walk from the metro. Plenty of restaurants to choose from around the area. There's also a few bakeries and fresh fruit stores just around the corner. What more can one ask for if you want just a good rest and ease of access around Paris

No regrets for me and will definitely stay over again anytime I'm in Paris - for leisure or business!

3  Thank DaveLeng
There are newer reviews for Le Fabe Hotel

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Le Fabe Hotel is fabulous and great location with lively local restaurants and easy access to the Metro and RER. The customer service was professional, friendly and knowledgeable, especially from Helder (Elder?) and Alexandre. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Le Fabe Hotel have few reserved parking spaces in a private garage, which is only a block away. Brea...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. Located in Montparnasse, a wonderful neighborhood away from all the tourists. Yet full of excellent restaurants and cafes. The Pernety Metro station is a short walk away which will get you to just about anywhere (sometimes requires a quick transfer at Gare Montparnasse).

The gentlemen working the front desk was incredibly friendly, helpful, spoke perfect English, and always had great advice for wherever that days adventure took us. The breakfast in the morning was a good value, serving croissants, cafes, fruit, etc..

When we return to Paris we will stay here again.

2  Thank DEG586
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I know its Paris but seriously expensive for what was an average boutique style hotel!
We enjoyed the location, it was walking distance to an area which we had not stayed before, not too full of tourists but easy access to nice areas and to transport. My partner liked the boutique hotel as he is used to staying in large company run hotels with work, he felt this was more personal. I was disappointed at the cost and value for money, the hotel was clean and tidy but definitely not worth what we paid for it!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the lift or its an early start!!
2  Thank SaskiaSS
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The staff is amazingly nice, helpful, and goes above and beyond. They had champagne waiting in our room which was very sweet! The hotel is awesome, a very cool boutique hotel. The room was very clean and the beds/pillows pretty comfortable. The room is not very big, but if you're in Paris I hope you're not sitting in a hotel room. The hotel is just a couple blocks from the Pernety metro stop and it was very accessible to everything. We even went to a couple nice restaurants in the neighborhood.

I would definitely recommend this hotel!

1  Thank SMuljadi
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Position is fantastic, room very confortable, staff friendly, breakfast fine…to sum up, next time in Paris I will come back to Le Fabe.

Position is fantastic, room very confortable, staff friendly, breakfast fine...to sum up, next time in Paris I will come back to Le Fabe.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ViaggiatoriDiMilano
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed this time in August with our kids who gave it the thumbs up with their rooms, same perfect service from everyone at Le Fabe in August as our romantic July anniversary stay with no kids
So a big thank you yet again will see you in 2013

Room Tip: Top floor, larger room away from the lift is ideal.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple