“Quiet music, no smoking, good food”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #9,151 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I know they have these in America but one night I talked my husband into going, we were in Europe for four months, so we went and we were glad we did. We decided on the cheese plate, comes with bread, fruit, quince paste, delicious assortment of cheeses, and a bottle of red wine and a green salad. The dressing is never too heavy. They have wi-fi service, quiet, classical music in the background, and a nice wait-staff. For dessert we decided to share a Carmel tart - you only need one, very rich! Glad we went no smoking inside a refreshing change, I love Paris, nice to see different things, try different restaurants but for one night it was nice to have something simple.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

A Belgian based restaurant I believe, they have these in Southern California and are very good, clean, smoke free, organic, good variety, nice choice of tea, coffee and wine. We had the cheese plate, and soup, both very tasty and fresh. The desserts, save room for!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

all organic food fresh made breads and pastry wonderful coffees and teas quaint atmosphere wonderful little spot

Reviewed July 12, 2010

The place is nice, the products is OK but the service is terrible. The service was so terrible, I think I have never been in a place like that!! It take so long to be served and then the guy have no patience to explain in menu, and if you don't speak french its is worst!! And you are lucky if this same waiter don't shout with you when you ask another thing that he forget to bring to you!!!!
And more you pay a lot to this!!!
I have been in the Le Pain Quotidien in NYC and it is OK but in Paris take care!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook