other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joaquinla...
Los Angeles, California
“Very good location ”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The flat is in an excellent location in the Marais district, there is a métro station half a block away and it is within walking distance or a few métro stops of several tourist attractions.
I was happy with the message exchanges I had before our arrival, but not with the pressure to get to the flat by certain time when no specific hour had been agreed upon. The immigration queue was long so it took us almost two hours to get through it. The phone calls and messages I got while I was waiting at the immigration were a bit too much.
The place was clean, the beds were comfortable, lots natural light came through the windows and the kitchen area was good. The shower was in one bedroom and the bathroom near the other bedroom. There is no lift so plan on climbing four flights of stairs. Check beforehand were the stairs light switches are because they are not lit in the dark. (I actually fell on the stairs because the lights went off right before I got to the ground floor.)
There are also a lot of places to eat, bank and shop nearby.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing