“Good french food, but some minuses”
Review of La Casita

La Casita
Ranked #3,066 of 18,857 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is mostly good. My entrecote and the ceasar salad was very tasty, but my brothers cassoulet was a bit boring. They had a lot to choose from in the menu, and I would go again if I got the chance, but the restaurant had some negative points as well. The toilet was unclean and not good. The service was ok but the waiter was slow and unprofessional. This doesn't mean that it's a bad restaurant, most people would enjoy their visit here like us. But it is not the gold mine experience that you might be searching for. Still recommended!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I guess you could say it is the quintessential French dining experience. Although this restaurant is only a very short walk from the Champs-Élysées and most of the tables were already reserved we walked in off the rue and were shown a cozy table toward the back. It afforded a great view of the quaint little restaurant. I had never had escargot in the shells before so the waiter was kind enough to teach me how to use the pinces à escargots or "snail tongs". They were delicious, as was the rest of the meal. The wine was also excellent.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Don't let the Name of the Restaurant fool you. La Casita may translate in Spanish as the little home...BUT this restaurant is everything FRENCH...The restaurant is located on Washington Street near the Champs de Elysees. and was recommended to us by Elena the concierge at Hotel Plaza Elysees....This restaurant is romantic..starting with the eclectic french decor, the dining room is rich with history and charm. ( NOTE: The restaurant has been at this location since the mid 1920's !!) Our waiter Pierre, was wonderful with a flare for presentation and pride in his restaurant. There is a wide variety of French dishes to choose from and the food was cooked to perfection. The definition of excellent French cuisine. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all travelers..especially if you would like to experience a romantic dinner in Paris for two...

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I had just landed in Paris and arrived at my hotel desperate for some traditional French onion soup , of course it’s called just onion soup here. The porter at Hotel California recommended this place and the tang ahead for me.
I had a great onion soup followed by chicken and vegetables. Both dishes made me feel like I was in some French house in the countryside , not 50 meters from Champs Elyses in middle of Paris.
The waiter and obviously the two owners were so attentive but not just to me , constantly enquiring about the meal and if I needed anything else.
What a beautiful restaurant and lovely people to go with it.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Nice atmosphere, great service. We tried escargots, duck breast and a cheesburger, all was very good. So was recommended wine. Friendly, forthcoming service.