“Really tasty!”

Ranked #50 of 316 Dessert in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Description: Italian Gelato, Caffè and Sweet Artisanal goodies. The Real Italian thing in Paris.Simple Rules. Simple Facts. Only 12 Gelato and Sherbets: Freshly made on a daily basis from Fresh ingredients. Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot chocolate like in Italy and proudly in one size only.Serving also the centuries old Turin traditional hot drink Bicerin and the Ever popular Marocchino according to the original recipe with our artisanal Gianduia spreadOven-hot Sfogliatelle and FrolleSelected Confectionery and Artisanal specialty products from different Italian regions
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were searching for good ice-cream shops in paris and found out about this one. Since it 's really well-known, we had to queue but it didn't take that long. They do also give you a menu while you queue, which included english and that's always appreciated, so that you don't waste time thinking and not knowing what to choose from. The flavours aren't a lot, but i really like that because usually it means they have just a few and focus on those, thus they are very good at making them. Plus it saves me time from choosing since i'm at a loss when there are too many flavours on the menu. I tried pistacchio and stracciatella and both of them were amazing. Especially the pistacchio, which we heard is very good at this place. The prices are kinda high but everything is more expensive in paris, so it was totally expected. I payed 4,90 for medium size and large size is 5,90. I don't remember how much the small one cost but i guess it's 3,90. All in all, i believe you should try it! Hope that my review was helpful!

2  Thank Chara N

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Before a weekend in Paris I checked several sites for recommendation of best ice-cream. Never heard about Pozzetto before so was a bit sceptical.
It is 10-15 minutes walk from the St. Paul subway station on little Marais streets. I ordered Noisette and Pistache. Definetly the best in Paris! I regret that I did not give in the temptation to "refill". Real authentic italian gelato.

4  Thank cgramaticu
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love coming here for my weekend fix of delicious coffee. I am sure most people get their ice cream here and I don't blame them. I think it's the best in the neighborhood but I'll admit that I prefer berthillon ice cream on the island, you won't be disappointed if you get this though. They are so great to chat with as well.

4  Thank Cyclomania
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I waited and waited and when it was finally my turn, the woman said the people outside were ahead of me although that was clearly not the case.

It took her ages to get two scoops into a cone or to make a coffee. Her colleague was even worse, incapable of ringing up a coffee on the cash register. It's a real shame that a store with such a good reputation is let down by such incapable staff, the owner really needs to take action!

1  Thank CamelClass
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

There are many gelato shops in Paris but this one is the best of all because it's authentic Italian gelato. And we have certainly tried many while travelling through Italy last year. The location that TripAdvisor mapped out is a bit off so don't get discouraged and look for #39 and be prapered to indulge.

2  Thank Queen_Marg0t