Fellini
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been going to Fellini since the early 90's on business or whenever I am in Paris for pleasure. There is consistent ambiance, service and menu that will never let you down. Fellini has a good mix of locals and experienced visitors that provide a very fine Parisian experience. Andrea' has been our waiter for all these years and he makes the evening memorable. I have had business discussions, my entire family, friends and occasionally on my own and it is always special. My wife and I always look forward to having dinner at Fellini, as it makes our visit to Paris complete.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

A wonderfully delicious meal with warm attentive service. Nice size portions with very fresh ingredients. Would recommend the buffala mozzarella appetizer and tiramisu for Dessert. All our main courses were excellent.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Love Paris...love the cozy French bistros and cafes but after several days in the city...wanted something with more room and a nice understated elegance...happened to stop in Fellini's for lunch and had a delightful meal with friendly..courteous service. The carpaccio was more than ample and the lamb chops (plat de jour) with the incredible petit potatoes was very tasty. I enjoyed my experience so much that I brought a friend back for dinner a couple of nights later. We were treated so well and the waiter did not mind talking with us in English. He even suggested a more reasonable bottle of wine which perfectly matched my description of the type of wine I enjoy. Nice touch...a complimentary sampling of chocolate. Will defintely will . be back for the service, the food, convenient location and roominess.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband, our adult daughters and I had a wonderful meal at Ristorante Fellini in Paris, France. We were greeted by a very friendly waiter who was trilingual - French, Italian, and English. We tried four different meals and every one was wonderful, including the squid and black ink spaghetti (they gave a napkin bib to prevent stains from the ink). When we were too full to order dessert, they gave us a sampling of some of their desserts gratis. I am not sure I would recommend it for young children unless they were well behaved as this was an very nice restaurant. We would definitely return again!

2  Thank GJColorado
Reviewed May 17, 2013

A friend recommended Fellini to us a few years ago on a previous trip to Paris but we didn't go. We ate there on this trip and were so glad we did. The staff is very friendly and made us feel welcome. My special of Linquini, Tuna and Olives was amazing. The Tiramasu was the best I have had in a very long time. We will go back.

1  Thank PeterHarg