“Best Ice Cream EVER!!!!!”
Review of Berthillon

Berthillon
Ranked #9 of 315 Dessert in Paris
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ditto to all of the other reviewers. This was by far the best treat we had during our Paris visit. Highly recommended!

1  Thank TheAdamsFromGA
Write a ReviewReviews (1,885)

Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are in the area, this ice cream shop is definitely worth a visit. The many unique flavors will pique your curiosity. We had the Caramel au Beurre Sale which was quite tasty! Even on a cold February day, the line was out the door for the dining area. There is a separate area if you just want take out, which is what we opted for.

Note. It looks like they may have a secondary location / kiosk opening up along the Champ Elysee. It was closed on the day we walked by, but it is near Larudee.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Amazing delicious and different flavours!!
Expensive for the amount of ice cream you get....but once in the island....you must try it!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Can I eat here every day?! (We did while in Paris!) My only complaint is that it's not available anywhere else!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I made a special trip to Berthillon and it was well worth it! Next to Blue Bell homemade vanilla (sorry born and raised in Texas!) Berthillion's vanilla with chocolate cake is the best ice cream flavor I've ever experienced. So good in fact that we ate it outside and immediately went back for another helping, which I'm not embarrassed to admit because it was that good!! I would recommend skipping the sorbet. Remember to bring cash!