“Best Ice Cream of my LIFE!”
Review of Berthillon

Berthillon
Ranked #1 of 177 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
New York City, New York
“Best Ice Cream of my LIFE!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best ice cream I have EVER had. (And I've had A LOT of ice cream). I ordered 2 scoops, and then went back right after I was done to order a 3rd scoop. I highly recommend salted caramel and pistachio!

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
“The best sorbets and ice creams”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Berthillon in spite of its success has kept the quality of its products: they still offer the best sorbets and ice creams of Paris

Visited December 2012
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“lovely ice-cream”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited here as it was a short walk from the Notre Dame and I'd heard it had the best ice-cream. There was nowhere to sit inside, at least that I noticed so I guess this is a take-away service only. I enjoyed a small tub with 2 flavours, as did my daughter and this cost just under 8 euros, which I though was okay value, certainly nothing outrageous. As for the flavours, they were really intense, we tried raspberry, mango, coconut and a sort of butterscotch; the fruit flavours were delicious sorbets, bursting with flavour and the other flavours were creamy and rich. If you are nearby then it's worth the visit, otherwise perhaps try ice-cream from somewhere else and it is readily available across Paris.

• Visited January 2013
Moscow, Russia
“the best one in the world”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

It's the best ice creams ever!!! It's produced at St. Louis that's why these stores have the biggest choice of flavours. This place is one of must do in Paris. Even when I had a flue I still started my day from this ice cream. You won't get the second chance to try it except here

• Visited January 2013
Missouri
“Ice cream is excellent, portions minuscule...”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream was great but the portions are ridiculously small, compared to similar quality gelato places from Italy (or italian places in France, such as Amorino). Also: places are closed 2 days of the week, and they were closed for a full week near new year. Go and do some work, bums!