“Best running experience of my life”
Review of RunRun Tours

RunRun Tours
Ranked #7 of 163 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, my name is Andrea! Holding a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Tourism, I arrived in Paris to pursue a PhD in International Relations. This is when I met my partner Hamidou during a running challenge, and founded my own running tour company: RunRun Tours. We love running and we love Paris! Hamidou and I compete all year round in several races (mostly marathons and triathlons). However, the best about running, in our opinion, is to meet interesting people and make new friends. Let us show our Paris to you while running at your pace (no matter how fast or slow it is)! Just lace up your trainers!
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

If you are a runner, you need to sign up for this excursion. Met at 7am on a Saturday morning with our run tour guides, Chabane and Hamidou, I had one of the best running experiences in my life. First of all, you get the opportunity to run through one of the most beautiful cities in the world with a knowledgeable local who knows the ins and outs weaving through traffic and streets seamlessly. If you've ever ran in unknown or new places, this takes out all the frustration out of trying to figure out where you are going. We ran to all the iconic places in Paris and what makes this particular tour group exceptional, is the priceless photos Chabane managed to capture throughout our 2 hour run. Both still and action shots, they gave me some of the most memorable photos I will have for the rest of my life. Ive never been able to capture myself running, for obvious reasons, so the fact that our tour guides caught so many shots makes this excursion one of the most worth it experiences ever. Our guides were also entertaining and informative. Pace was great and I got a fantastic workout in as well. They even provided water and trail mix snacks for a short break. The pictures taken will be a constant reminder of this amazing run and i cannot express enough how unique and special this group is. Chabane and Hamidou were fabulous guides and making a reservation was seamless and easy with Andrea. Definitely don't miss this!!!!

RunRunTours, Manager at RunRun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Hi Grace,
I have no words to express how touched and how grateful we are for this beautiful review... thank you so much for this great consideration and respect for our work. All I can say is that the same pleasure you felt, Chabane and Hamidou also felt, because a running tour is a reciprocal activity that only works when both sides put their hearts (and their legs!) in synchrony. Briefly, it was a memorable running day for us too, and we're so glad we could met you and run with you! I hope one day I'll run with you, maybe next time you'll be to Paris.
Best wishes to you and to your husband from all our team!

All reviews
"exercise"
"facts"
"culture"

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Such a wonderful tour. Despite the rainy start, we had a blast running through the city, stopping here and there to learn some history, and take photos that are the most unique Paris shots I have seen. Hamidou and Chabane were fun to run with and they made sure to accommodate the different running paces within the group. Just as a note, the first 6km to the Eiffel Tower has a lot of stopping and starting, but the return trip is almost all running. Even as someone who doesn't run that distance regularly, I was able to complete the whole thing without problem. Would definitely recommend the tour!

RunRunTours, Manager at RunRun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you, Redtraveler4, for taking the time to write such a nice and complete review! We appreciate it very much! Hamidou and Chabane also had a lot of fun running with you last Sunday. Best wishes from all our team! Andrea

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Well that was a surprise for me and will change my way of visiting touristic cities, avoiding usual crowd and enjoying it as it is there only for me. Or for a few of us runners in the morning. The team is great. Managing the right pace for all of us to be happy.
The meeting point is great too. Just by the geodesic centre of Paris at Notre-Dame, proceeding to Louvre, Champs Elysees...
Well, al in all A1.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review, nino_strajher! The guys had a blast running with you, they send you warm regards. Hope to meet you next time you'll be in Paris! Andrea

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Each time I visit a new city, I look for a company that does running tours--it's a great way to see a city while getting exercise and fresh air! RunRun Tours was one of the best running companies I have encountered. I highly recommend them!

Pre-run communication was fantastic, and they were incredibly willing to accommodate a my very particular request: my brother and I were looking to run a 16-mile route on a specific day because we are training for a marathon. RunRun tours coordinated everything, provided a few route suggestions, and coordinated to start & end the run at our hotel.

The run itself was also fantastic. Our guide, Hamidou, was accommodating to my (slow) pace, brought along water, and pointed out sites of interest. He was very enjoyable to run with and took us along a beautiful route.

I will absolutely book another running tour through them next time I am in Paris!

RunRunTours, Gérant at RunRun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Hi MNjaneto,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience! It was a pleasure having you and your brother as our guests! We love running marathons and we're always excited when someone training for one makes a special request like yours.
You're always welcome to come back and run paris with us again! We hope you'll rock your PR in the next marathon, please keep us posted!

Best regards from all our team,