“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonne Nuit Paris

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bonne Nuit Paris
Ranked #41 of 130 Paris B&B and Inns
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved my stay at Bonne Nuit Paris B&B. The building had character and was built in 1600 but the bathroom was quite modern and in my room! I felt safe walking from the B and B. There were great cafés and restaurants near. It was close to the metro. The jam at breakfast was home made and delicious.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just spent several days at Bonne Nuit and had a very enjoyable stay. This type of place is exactly why I generally choose B&B's over hotels in foreign countries - you get a feel of the country you're visiting, rather than a hotel that could be in any big city. The neighborhood appeared to be primary populated by Parisians, not tourists. Plenty of trendy shops, restaurants, and very enjoyable wine bar that Jean Luc practically walked us to - to make sure we found it. Very good, but simple breakfast - fresh croissants and bread with jam, and great coffee. Thanks for your hospitality Jean-Luc - our only complaint was that our stay was too brief!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank BruceT10
Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My first trip to Paris with friends and we stayed in this lovely B&B in the Marais district. Jean-Luc, our host, was wonderful. He gave us so many great suggestions for places to visit and restaurants close by (even including handwritten maps, since our sense of direction was a bit off at the beginning of our trip)! We enjoyed the delicious coffee and croissants/bread in the mornings and our interesting conversations with him. I would definitely recommend this interesting and friendly place to anyone who is interested in a real Paris experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Italiandream1
new jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Staying at Bonne Nuit was such a great decision. I traveled with my grown daughter and wanted something a little different rather than a cold hotel. Jean-Luc our host made everything so simple from booking to checking inn after a long flight. He even came up with some great suggestions for a special dinner prior to us arriving in Paris and made the reservation for us. His home where we had our breakfast every morning was charming and we really enjoyed starting our day talking with the other house quests. The rooms have been totally renovated but all the old world charm was still there. We loved the location and really felt like we where among the Parisians with great bistros and restaurants. Our next hotel was near the Eiffel tower with nothing but tourists. We both where so glad we stayed in the Marais district. Thank you Jean-Luc hopefully we can stay in your home in the south of France next time.

Room Tip: make sure to bring some slippers as the floors where tiled. We had the ground floor room overlooking...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ankenewjersey
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

A beautiful old building with lots of antiques, a friendly and knowledgeable host, a quiet street but in the centre of the Marais district within walking distance of museums. If you want a slick and bland chain hotel then don't stay here, but if you like something unusual, fresh bread and home made jams and honey for breakfast and intelligent conversation with the host, then I would highly recommend Bonne Nuit Paris.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pam H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here in October 2013 and I can't believe how lucky I was. The house is so interesting and full of beautiful things. Jean-Luc is a sweetheart, so justifiably proud of the 30 years of work he & his wife have put into the place. If I remember correctly despite the jet lag, he said the original building dates to 1690. I would stay here again the next time I go to Paris. It's very conveniently located close to Republique metro which has several lines coming into it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank gingeriffic
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed at Bonne Nuit for 6D5N and it was a wonderful stay. He provided amazing croissant and baguettes every morning, served with a delicious cup of coffee and orange juice. Meeting different people that stayed there was also a perk for me because I got to know new people and learn about their culture. Jean would recommend restaurants and teach us (my mom and I who were on holiday) how to get to places. The room is beautifully decorated. Only wish was a small TV. I've always wanted to know what Parisians watched on TV. Hahahaha!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family