“Could use more stops/routes...”
Review of Big Bus Paris

$62.30*
Skip the Line: Louvre Museum and Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off
Ranked #94 of 560 Tours in Paris
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I enjoyed our day on the Big Bus tour but I felt that a few different route options and/or more stops on the existing route would have made this tour better. I noticed the L'Open Tours buses in several different locations that Big Bus did not visit. One benefit to BB is that you can pay to get on at any stop, you do not need to purchase and print your tickets in advance. Also, the audio guide was fine but I would have preferred a live guide.

3  Thank tanyaf85
Write a ReviewReviews (2,538)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Big Bus Tour was excellent- they cover all of the major landmarks with the exception of Versailles. After a wonderful experience with the combined boat trip in London we thought we would go ahead and do it again. It may have been the hot day but the boat ride was very long (one hour) and very slow. You are unable to depart at another port so it is a bit redundant,.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We had only a few days in Paris and a long list of things to see. Taking the Big Red Bus got us to most of our list in a short afternoon.
If the weather is hot make sure you bring sun protection. I recommend taking the bus in the morning or early afternoon when traffic is less busy. We enjoyed the sites and got some great pics.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The bus trip is an excellent way to see around Paris, before choosing where you want to visit, take time to wait for a seat on top for best views, also if you buy a ticket after 4 pm you can use it the next day, getting a few extra hours travel.

2  Thank Joy P
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Normally I would never ever climb on one of these buses. I will admit though, since I was only on a day trip from London, this was a good option. I was able to see and stop at many of Paris' most famous sites. It was very touristy, of course, but I was glad to see much of Paris in one long day and not obstruct the locals going about their daily business. I thought this company did a nice job and appreciated that they spoke English and Spanish, my two other languages.