“Okay, but costly.”

$62.44*
Skip the Line: Louvre Museum and Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off
Ranked #95 of 553 Tours in Paris
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am young but still want to give my opinion.
We hopped on the bus and we were charged 69 euros which was correct. It was for two adults and a child. My mom gave the driver 70 euros. We were charged one euro each for the ear phones which I thought was a bit much considering they were bad coulity.
But I had a good time and think it was fun,ish.
Get a seat up stairs, you get a great view.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Paris is a beautiful capital and one of the best way to do this in a day is to go on a bus and let yourself be driven to the main areas. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We got on the bus at the Eiffle Tower, the diver was rude and snappy, the bus was filthy dirty and no seats for all the passangers that he let on, we were hearded into the bus like cattle and had to stand or sit on the floor. There were 30 to many people on the bus and it was unsafe. The driver didnt even take the bus route that their brochure said and we missed alot of sights. Some of the time we didint even know where we were going because they didnt follow the route on their own map.the bus driving was a little erratic and as passangers didnt have seats and were standing we were chucked around dangerously. We got off this bus at notre dame and waited for another bus to come along, this driver was still rude,but at least we had a seat but still they let too many people on the bus as we went along. The driver went so fast past sights that we hardly had time to get pics and still didint stop at stops marked on the brouchure. When we did stop the driver got off and met up with suss looking other fellows in the street and left the bus in the mddle of the road while he chatted to these blokes and they let on the bus people who accosted the passangers to buy there junky trinkets, this was very uncomfortable for all the passangers as these sellers wouldnt go away just stood on the bus calling out 10 peices for 2 euro's. I would never recommend this bus tour to anybody. Its was awful and a total waste of money and our precious time in paris.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The buses are dirty, the drivers and guides most unpleasant, don't waste your money on this. They only do seven stops - when they feel like it, we tried to get off at the Opera House when they announced we'd be stopping, we had to get of when the bus stopped at traffic lights. I wanted photographs of the Eiffel Tower from the top deck at the Trocadero vantage point, but we were told to get off the bus and get on the one in front - which was full so we could stand inside - as the original bus was being taken out of service. When I told the guide that I'd wait on the next bus he got quite animated and told me I couldn't, I had to do as i was told! I didnt and got the next bus.
Having used this type of tour in many cities around the world I didn't think any of them could be bad, this one is terrible!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Here are the main points:

Pros:
- I thought the two day ticket was good value at around €30 each
- Good frequency of buses

That's where the good points stop!

Cons:
- Not enough stops, only 9 main ones, misses major parts of city
- Rudest part of our Paris trip by far were the staff and drivers, shouting and hustling passengers in and out. Even by Paris standards we found the drivers and attendants brusque and unhelpful when asking questions.
- Buses were filthy, we were on at least half a dozen over two days and they were all the same
- Poorly organised at stops like the Arc at the bottom of the Champs-Élysées
- PA or narration system was awful, poor quality and hard to hear across the many buses we were on

Over all not worth it, next time I'd look to hire a guide for a day and swallow additional cost.

1  Thank P C