See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

The hotel was very convenient with only a short walk into town. Everything was very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Parking is good for a small fee. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Was allocated room 4 which was a disabled room on the ground floor on the street, therefore although the room was a good size, the noise of pedestrians, vehicle traffic was ridiculously noisy which led to a very disturbed sleep. If you do stay here - ask for a room at the rear or up high. The bed was extremely hard. The room was also very stuffy but you can’t open the windows due to the noise which would’ve been unbearable. The bathroom leaked water across the whole floor from the shower and from the water stains on the carpet in the room, this wasn’t the first time this had happened. I complained to PAUL the following morning and he didn’t appear to be that bothered - gave some rubbish excuse that as I’d booked through a booking site, it was effectively my own fault that I got this room. Due to the poor stay, I didn’t stay for breakfast but got some pieces from a nearby supermarket and ate them in my room! I wouldn’t stay here again. The town however is beautiful!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank dudley8
Reviewed June 12, 2018

My daughter booked this place (two rooms) last minute from the car for our final night's stay before heading to the airport.
It was a wonderful find. Nice clean rooms and bathrooms and a very friendly and helpful staff.

And it's a great town and you can walk to all.

Also, the fairly priced breakfast turned out to be more extensive and tasty than was expected

Room tip: Perhaps the rooms in the back (away from the street) would be quieter if that's important.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Comfortable and accommodating, Paul was very helpful with my stay. I booked colleagues in at teh same time and everything has gone smoothly. Rooms are nicely made up, all amenities are there with good beds and showers. As mentioned elsewhere, there is no lift but easy access rooms are available.
Breakfast is plentiful with a good variety of fresh yoghurt, bread, pastries, fruit and museli. Off street secure parking is perfect to avoid the French touch-parking techniques

Room tip: A room on the back of the house may be quieter, one facing teh garden
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Avoid room 402. That number sounds like a quiet, upper level room. No, it is on the sidewalk and there was constant noise right outside our street level window.
Take care, also, to make sure that the final price is what is quoted: we paid an extra Euro 10 for parking, 15 euros for our dog, additional for breakfast.
While Paul, the owner, was nice enough, he turned me down about having a mini refrig placed in the room [I had meds that require one] and I had to beg a young woman and then Paul just to add to the tiny single hand towel and tiny bath towel though our reservation clearly stated 2 people. The lighting in room 402 was awful and the room itself is tiny, dingy, horrid.

Room tip: avoid room 402
Date of stay: June 2017