“Deicious!”
Review of SeyM Restaurant

SeyM Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 396 Restaurants in Ajaccio
Reviewed September 30, 2018

This was the best dining experience we had during our stay in Ajaccio. Fabulous food, beautifully presented with an emphasis on quality ingredients and top notch service. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place with my girlfriend, no reservation but we were seated by a very welcoming waiter.
The restaurant offers two menus, one meat and one fish, with one entré one plat and one dessert. You can mix between them and you can pick only the dishes you want.
We had a tuna tartare, a tomato salad and two veal fillets. All amazing.
Something strange is that the wine carte has nothing less than 40€ a bottle (which is more than the price of the entire menu).

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This restaurant was close to the apartment we were staying in during a holiday in Corsica.
It's a one Michelin Star restaurant so of course we expected excellent food which we did receive from the set 3 course set menu. We thought the price for this was very reasonable, however the wine list is quite expensive, and sundries such as coffee is a little too expensive. I seem to remember 10 euros for 2 coffees.

Unfortunately there was an embarrassing end to the evening as I went to pay with a Mastercard Cash Passport which I had loaded with euros in the UK. The restaurant rejected this card even though as I say it was pre-loaded with plenty of euros. Luckily my partner and I managed to pay the 126 euro bill in cash.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is magic!! The food is great and the service is the best I ever had here in Corsica so far.
Delicate dishes with a researched decoration, an experience of ‘’nouvelle cuisine’’ ♥️.
If you want to eat something typical, with attention to details and flavors I really suggest this restaurant.

Really calm, in a street where there is not too much movement and noise.
I am really grateful I got the chance to eat here.

If you are expecting a classic dish , fool of food for a cheap price I would recommend to search for another place.

But, if you are looking for a romantic night with your beloved or you just want to experience the french kitchen and an explosion of flavors this is so far an excellent place for you.

I thank again the Chief end the service for their excellent job.
I’ll definitely come back again

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Reviews from Tripadvisor brought us here. We found Ajaccio charming in many ways, SeyM Restaurant was different in style and setting from the bustle of the city which we did not find unattractive. We took advice and the Petit Train but walked back after a delightful lunch. The staff were charming and the food met expectations.

Date of visit: July 2018