All reviews air conditioning one night free parking airport car corsica
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018

+ Properly working airconditioning
+ Decent shower
+ Everyday clean towels
+ Lots of parking space
+ Location; city center, fast food and stores are all within a maximum of a couple kilometers

- Sink is too low for adults
- Mirror too low
- Power saving feature of lamp in the wc is very annoying
- Window can only open in one direction, your stuff can get stolen when you open the window if you reside on the ground floor
- Quite pricey for Ibis Budget standards
- I never get used to Ibis Budget horrible green color scheme..

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DutchandHonest
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Standard room, typical for Ibis Budget . Relatively far from the town centre .
Lots of building activity around which gives a feel of staying in the construction site
Price per room too high for the standard offered

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Very clean and modern hotel, with everything you need. Puts many others with a higher price to shame. Good breakfast, very comfy beds, big shower(compared with some others around) TV etc very good Air conditioning, free parking. Only thing is it’s a bit out of town, so best to have a car.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I booked a room here on 11th February 2018. I thought I had booked it for 13th June 2018. No confirmation was sent to me so I could check the details. On checking my bank account, I noticed that the payment had been taken and contacted the hotel immediately to ask for a confirmation to be sent as this was a little worrying. I was told that had actually mistakenly booked for the 13th February 2018. I explained that this was a human error and asked that they change my booking for me. Obviously, I would pay any difference that there was. The hotel has flatly refused to do so as the T&Cs that were given to me don't allow for any cancellations or changes. It was a simple human error and surely they can make the odd exception now and again when circumstances dictate. I didn't want my money back so there was no monetary loss for them. So I have lost my money and now have to start to look for another hotel as principals will not now allow me to stay here. What a pity.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Sheila L
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Very clean and organised,the staff was very friendly and on point. It is located conveniently near a lot of shopping store and a nice cinema.Great stay if you're on a budget.Also the restaurant right before the parking lot offers clients who are staying at the hotel a 10% discount

Date of stay: December 2017