“Good friendly Pizza restaurant”
Review of Tablapizza

Tablapizza
Ranked #119 of 238 Restaurants in Troyes
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Tablapizza, pizza dough is an art: light and delicious, it reinvents itself constantly changing shape and cooking according to our recipes!
England, United Kingdom
“Good friendly Pizza restaurant”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This used to be the Hotel De La Poste restaurant but is now part of this National chain of pizza restaurants and none the worst for that. Good food, friendly service and reasonably priced.

Visited December 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent value for money downtown Troyes”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Tablapizza is an Italian restaurant linked to Best Western “Hôtel de la Poste” right downtown of a wonderful medieval city about four hours SE of Paris, at the northern border of Burgundy.

I had a set dinner menu there on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 because I had taken a “Soirée Etape” at the B.W. for 101.60 € including dinner, bed and breakfast.

The “Soirée Etape” gave me a credit of 16 Euros which I could use as I pleased: either eat “à la carte” and pay the difference, or take their set menu, which came to exactly 16 € for a three course meal plus a drink. This is the formula that I chose.

I had an excellent starter (cherry tomatoes and tuna melt) followed by a good lasagna bolognaise and an ice cream, plus a so-so ¼ red wine. If I had paid for the meal, all that would have only cost 16 €, which is an excellent value for money for a dinner in France, whether Italian, French or Chinese.

There is no parking around but if you turn right at the corner, drive by the door of B.W. hotel and continue about three blocks, all the way to the canal, you will find paying spaces. But remember that parking is free from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. and from 12 noon to 2 p.m. (lunchtime is sacred in France!) Otherwise, it will cost you 2.50 € for three hours and honest machines will take into account the free lunch time: I paid for three hours at 9:15 a.m. and the machine honestly gave me until 2:15 p.m.

But don’t forget to display the ticket under your windshield!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Efrin_Knight
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Tasty but not brilliant”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Food was ok. Service was B&B - brisk and brusque! if you want good pizza to fill an empty stomach, then you'll be happy. If you want a romabtic or inspiring dining experience, look elsewhere.

Visited June 2012
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Pizza heaven!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you like pizza, then this is the place to go - a bewildering choice of shapes, sizes and toppings! Our waiter spoke perfect English (despite our attempts to order in mangled French) and the food was lovely. Reasonably priced too.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Melanie G
Troyes, France
“Very good italian restaurant with a nice french touch on the menu.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Very good restaurant for nice decoration, tasty food and excellent service.
My husband and I went to eat there on a Sunday night last month and as I like italian food, I was curious to see how their pizzas tasted.
There were absoluty excellent, very thin, tasty and with lots of food on it (I took the vegetarian one). We also took a starter with different sauces and bread sticks... kind of mixt mexican, italian & spanish starter. Very tasty also.
They did plenty of other kind of food which I saw for the first time on an italian restaurant but it is fun food so it goes fine with the style.
Service was excellent. We had a guy taking care of us and even if we were at the end of the restaurant, he was very professional and was there before we needed him... he got the eye.
The lady that was receiving us was also the one doing the drinks and the bills and she was very good in doing everything at the same time. She was also patient as my credit card did not work... fortunatelly my husband had some cash hidden in his pocket! ;-)

• Visited December 2011