“A Beautiful, Friendly Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Reims
Maison d'hotes Les Telliers
Ranked #1 of 9 Reims B&B and Inns
new york, ny
“A Beautiful, Friendly Place”
Reviewed April 14, 2008

This guesthouse is without a doubt one of the best "finds" in the charming city of Reims. My friend and I felt so welcomed in this home, which is situated just minutes away from the Notre Dame, the train station, pastry and chocolate shops, and restuarants. The room (two twin beds) was tastefully decorated and had ample storage space, huge windows, and comfortable beds. The bathroom had an amazing shower. For breakfast (at 6 euros per person), they prepared for us every morning different baguettes, croissants, hot chocolate, and freshly squeezed orange juice. The owners were delightful company and helpful in giving suggestions and recommendations about their city and the region. Should I find myself in Reims again, Les Telliers will definitely be my top choice.

• Liked — Location, staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
3 Thank missa_em

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Francisco Bay Area
Reviewed February 13, 2008

In planning a trip to Reims, I was disappointed in the hotel choices I saw on Trip Advisor, particularly as most are large chain hotels. Through additional searches on the internet I found a tourist office website with guest houses and Les Telliers Maison d’hotes is one. Their website is impressive: http://les.telliers.free.fr/EN/index.php, their location excellent, and my interactions with Madame Véronique Benoist by email prompt and most helpful. Their approach appears to be focused on personalized service with just two lovely rooms in their home. I wanted to post this trip report even though I have not yet been to Reims because I wanted those going to Reims to know about this place. If you stay at Les Telliers Maison d’hotes, it would be great to know what the experience is like. We will be going and have chosen another guesthouse to save money (this one is 70 euros 1st night, 66 euros second night plus breakfast) but if I weren’t worried about the current exchange rate, this would have been my first choice. If we have a good experience at the other location, I’ll post a report on it too.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple