We stayed one night (Saturday) here, sharing 2 apartments (1 x 1 bedroom and 1 x studio) between 5 adults. Thus it was great value for money.
Both places were clean, spacious and well laid out. We ate out, but it was nice to be able to open a bottle of wine and put snacks out on china plates etc - and have space to sit around and chat. We could easily have prepared breakfast there if we had brought provisions. There are 2 cheap vending machines in the lobby for snacks.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful (our room only had 1 towel but we were quickly given extras on request). There is parking available in the building on request, plus parking in the street and a parking building just 2 blocks away (10.60 for a 24 hour stay).
The trains and taxis were on strike and we got ourselves hopelessly lost driving in the one-way systems, when in reality we were just 1-2 kms from the city centre (however, we needed to take the car for my elderly mother). The younger members of our group walked to the centre in under 10 mins.
It's not "The Ritz", there is no "character" but we found everything provided for. For comfort, convenience and value for money, I would happily stay here again - in fact, I intend to check out their other buildings in other French cities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Clairmarais - Reims reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours And Affaires Clairmarais - Reims
- Sejours & Affaires Clairmarais - Reims Hotel Reims
- Residence Clairmarais Reims
- Residence Clairmarais Hotel Reims