“Really, number 1!”
Review of Chez Nous

Chez Nous
Ranked #13 of 436 Restaurants in Reims
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Really, number 1!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Please don't get me wrong the food & service were great but how is this the number one place to go and eat in Reims? I booked it whilst on a romantic weekend in the Champagne region as it was in the top spot, but after walking 30 minutes out of town to a not so great area we were disappointed when arriving to what can only be described as a posh spud u like... However the wine was served perfectly chilled and what they managed to do with a baked potato was impressive, but it would of been great if we had known exactly where we were heading.

Visited March 2014
6 Thank SlatesUK

Orlando, Florida
“Excellent service! ”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I went thanks to T.A. Reviews. I have a food allergy (mushrooms) so I have to be very careful where I eat. I get very anxious bc I want to make sure they understand about my allergies and my order.They took care of everything and were very understanding. I don't speak French and the person serving us knew a little bit of English so we took out an online translator and the staff was so patient and friendly! I was very impressed and felt very comfortable eating there. The food was amazing and the service as well! Great experience and even modified a meal for my husband who is vegetarian :).

“Best staff in Europe”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious here. They also served larger portions than I have yet seen in Europe. Their real asset, however, is the absolutely incredible staff that they employ. They waiters really did make our evening most special. I cannot wait to go back!

Visited March 2014
Surrey, England
“Not Just Spuds”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a simple local eatery, no fancy interior but just good freshly prepared food served by friendly well trained staff. There were just two young ladies serving the night we ate and that included looking after a birthday party for about 35 locals. This they did really well and were very helpful in interpreting my awful French.
The prices are very reasonable for both food and especially wine, which was from a very short list but very well selected.
They are not open every day as I assume it is a family concern, so it is well worth checking beforehand and obviously make a booking if possible. There were only two diners when we arrived at 7.30, but it was completely full when we left.
I am almost reluctant to recommend this place as we don't want to find it fully booked on our next visit to Reims!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank GoodWineHunter
Voorburg
“simple but tasty”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very nice place for an informal dinner. Tasty food though the choice is not so big; their specialty is "potatoes". Nevertheless, I ate a delicious "Parmentier de confit de canard et foie gras". Also the drinks are not that expensive. We came in without reservation quite early on a Wednesday evening and there were only 2 tables left; therefore, I suggest to reserve.

• Visited October 2013