“Better than the rest!!!”

Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin
Book In Advance
$478.23*
Private, Full-Day Champagne Tour from Reims
$224.13*
and up
Small-Group Day Tour of Reims to Veuve Clicquot and Montagne with Champagne...
$173.79*
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris
Ranked #3 of 81 things to do in Reims
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Travelers from all over the world, we value your opinion ! That is why, today, in addition to reading and listening to your feedbacks , we will endeavor to answer you with the utmost care. Our beautiful House’s motto is “Only one quality, the finest” ... that confidence carried by Madame Clicquot; the entire team will try to honor her memory by being attentive to your needs. Thank you for your trust and your feedbacks, so tomorrow, our visits will be yours ...
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Veuve caves and tasting was well worth the time and money. We have also visited almost all of the champagne houses and caves along champagne avenue in Epernay, including Moët and Veuve is a step above the whole way. The lovely gentleman who ran our tour delivered a very warm and personal presentation throughout the tour, he spoke a lot of the history and respect for Madame Clicquot so I know have a clear understand and repeat for how this champagne evolved and grew. The tasting was fantastic, and the boutique isn't as over the top or in your face as Moët is. It's clear Veuve is here for the champagne and not the marketing. Very well done. Next time I buy a bottle of champagne it won't be Moët, it will be Veuve!

3  Thank Eryn D

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The caves were truly out of this world. Just the pure size is astonishing. I had read the biography on madam clicquot a few years back so it was good to go there and see for myself.

1  Thank mcross4
Reviewed July 9, 2013

what an excellent experience I had on my recent visit. Okay, I am in the wine trade, and I was allocated a wonderful and knowledgeable lady to take me on the tour, but I watched other guides , and was really impressed. Don't miss this tour....!

3  Thank marknorrish1952
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It is unfortunate that the visit to this flagship Champagne house has been turned into a tourist trap. The ticket to visit is expensive, and the massive groups are moved through very quickly, to end with the tasting of a single glass of their Grand Dame (not as spectacular as advertised). It is unfortunate, we have visited many wineries elsewhere in France and the experience is quite different.

1  Thank Gazap0
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place is out of this world and is definalty worth a look if you have the time and the money, the tour was fabulous and is a must see.

1  Thank simongrv