Overall, this is a nice hotel, and I would definitively stay there if I go back to Reims.
- Hotel nicely located close to restaurants and the Cathedral.
- Nice bathroom (although only shower- no bath tub).
- Large bedroom.
- Comfortable bed.
- Very good breakfast.
- Their restaurant on the top floor has the best food I ate in Reims.
- Helpful staff that spoke very good English.
- The bedroom decoration is very plain and it could use some modern touches.
- I was there for a week and there was not enough storage room for my stuff (only a closet with a hanging bar, no drawers).
- Very small car spaces in the garage (I rented an economy car (opel corsa) and I was ok, but some larger cars had to take two spaces in a pretty small garage).
- Expensive overnight parking (but comparable with prices I found in other hotels in the area).
- The internet connection, although free, was very slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2013, the hotel Holiday Inn Reims Center combines the sophistication and comfort of a hotel.Ideally located in the heart of Reims, near the Place Drouet d’Erlon, you may walk to the main monument of the city : The Cathedral. When thinking of the new design of the Holiday Inn Reims Centre, the architect got inspiration from this majestic edifice. Its symbol, the rose window, is spread throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Reims Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Reims City Hotel Reims
- Holiday Inn Reims
- Reims Holiday Inn