All reviews dessert buffet one night car park budget hotel street parking an ice bucket secure parking room number large car clean hotel mini fridge minute walk to the cathedral good size triple room what it says on the tin no frills glass of champagne
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s ok for the price.
Room is very basic but has some unusable space... there’s a small closet to hang clothes but non any drawers. WiFi is very weak in the room.
The receptionist was not helpful al all when asked about recommendations what to see in the city, unfortunately we don’t much speak French so that’s maybe why. :(
Thanks to restaurant staff for providing dishes!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Doumer_Reims, Service réception at Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about your stay here
We apologize that you were disappointed that the receptionnist that was not very helpful for recommendations about what you can visit in the city. On your next trip with us, we'll help you to find all the nice places to visit !

We're glad that you enjoyed our restaurant !

We hope to the opportunity to welcome you back

Flory Petoux
Receptionist

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night with grown up children on the way back to Calais. Arrived late but staff helpful and able to advise on parking and where we could grab food as restaurant had closed. Pleasant staff, very clean rooms,spacious and good shower facilities and good quality breakfast. Looked like a nice location so it was a shame we didn’t have time to spend longer exploring. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Doumer_Reims, Service réception at Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear madam,

Many thanks for your good review
We're delighted that you had such a good stay with us !
We really hope to have the oppotunity to welcome to again so you can visist the rest of our beautiful city

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I used the hotel as a stopover, on the way to London. The room was clean and well appointed, with working AC, which was nice during a hot summer.

I was informed, on check in that parking should have been prearranged and was full, however the off street parking was plentiful and the ticket machines, surprisingly, intuitive and easy to use.

I had a drink in the bar and that was a bit chaotic, as you had one person trying to make cocktails, while a queue of thirsty Brits waited for their pints.
Breakfast was absolutely perfect for my needs with a good warm and cold selection.

However, when I returned home, I discovered that my room was prepaid, plus I had been charged on check out. (I was staying in several hotels during my stay, so couldn't recall which were prepaid and which were not)
I didn't think this would be an issue, just send a scan of my hotel confirmation (I booked directly with the hotel) that stated that I had prepaid the room, together with my check out invoice.
The response? I need to prove that the money had, indeed, left my account! I would have thought that considering that the hotel (Not a travel agent) had sent me a confirmation confirming prepayment, that perhaps they could check their own records, but 'in for a penny, in for a pound', I booted up my online banking, found the transaction and sent it back within 10 minutes of their request.
Two weeks later and several emails later, still no refund and no response.
Dear Mrs Amélie Billet, if you are reading this, please can you process my refund?

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Campanile Reims for just one night on our way home from vacation in France.
We had two double rooms. The rooms were basically okay to the price, clean and with ok beds. We paid for a parking lot next to the hotel.
The breakfast was ok, but not filled up continuously and service limited. We decided to have dinner outside the hotel as the menu did not look that interesting.
Overall it is a ok average hotel with fair price.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Doumer_Reims, Réceptionniste at Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Familien K,

Many thanks for leaving your thoughts here.

We are glad that you enjoyed your, and we've taken note of your comments.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kelly, service reception

Reviewed July 28, 2018

This is a reasonable hotel let down by indifferent service. We arrived late evening to be told that the carpark was full and we should have booked. This wasn't obvious to me at time of booking but I was more disappointed by the in lack of information as to where we should park. We were just told to find a space in the street. This was initially a concern as we had a full car plus roofbox but actually it worked to our advantage as it ended up being perfectly safe and free in a nearby carpark. The receptionist also didn't bother to tell us about the evening firework display which was a shame because it sounded wonderful.
The room was a good size but the aircon was hopeless which made for a very poor nights sleep
restaurant meal was very average

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Isabella,

Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts about your stay with us.

We are sorry about the parking, but we do have limited parking space for our guests.

We also take notes of your comments.

We hope to count you as our clients again.

Kelly, service reception