Great location for this property which stand few minutes walking from the city center, the Cathedral and the main routes to almost everywhere in France. However, we expected much more seeing the pictures and reading the comments by other travellers.
- great location
- possibility to park the car (even for free)
- free wi-fi
- satellite television
- free mini bar (if you choose the option "privilege" which cost you an additional but reasonable fee)
- calm and quiet
- horrible smell in hallway, corridors and also in the room (we were given a non-smoking room which had a terrible smoking smell)
- rooms are not very big, we expected much more space
- some of the furniture of the room should be renewed: carpet, chairs and even the bed were not in good conditions
Overall: fair enough for the amount you pay, but I would not rate it more than "average"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4-star hotel is ideally located just a short distance from Notre Dame Cathedral, a gem of Gothic artwork, and the congress center. Whether you're on a business trip or a family vacation, you will love the quality of our facilities and the comfort of our rooms. Our work spaces, combine technology and modularity and have everything you need. All the services we offer at our Mercure will mean you have a great stay in the heart of Reims. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Reims Centre Cathedrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Reims Cathedrale Hotel Reims
- Accor Reims Cathedrale