“A regular customer”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Le Foch is one of my standard points-of-call, I ate here any time I'm in Reims. I have tasted in time foods that regularly were edible dreams (fancy of Burgundy snails cooked in jam jars ? heavenly ...) and I don't read the menu there, just take anything they suggest. The service is in the standard of the food, of course. Prices? not cheap as a figure, VERY cheap for what you get. Be open minded, and let them do their job: I am not a fan of rabbit, e.g., but I have eaten a "dos de lapin" I still remember years away ...

1  Thank mario p

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our tour guide Corinne Preteur took us here as part of a day trip from Paris to Reims. I had the 5-course menu and it was one of the most fantastical, over the top dining experiences I have ever had. Each course was smallish in size yet tremendous in terms of flavor, quality and visual presentation. The fish in particular was perfectly cooked with a sauce to die for. Everything was so amazing I am at a loss to give details. Just a blur of ecstasy. Modern ambiance with interesting colorful art on the walls. Highly recommended!

1  Thank spicegrrl
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The place looks cosy, and you immediately fell "out of time".

A meal here is a moment out everyday routine, an enchanting break.

Of course, the standard of this restaurant justifies a price over normal. Although it is reasonable regarding to the quality of dishes, the service...

If you have anything to celebrate in style, here's the place.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were here as part of our celebrations and must admit, The Best of The Best!! Great wine, great and genuinely friendly Service. Amazing food and amazing flavours, will definitely be back!! Thank you Le Foch and Well done!!!

Tasting Menu recommended!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

What to say, amaizing food and really nice ambiance! It is a little bit expensive, but it's worth it. Yes, there is a problem with staff, because the most of them don't speak english, but when the food arrive on the table, you forget those things. Highlight of the evening were the desserts, is worth to go to dinner just for them.