“True French food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Shepparton, Australia
“True French food.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Visited last night and were very impressed. 3 people had the salmon and while it is not a huge meal everyone raved about it. It was a good portion size. I had the chicken casserole which was presented completely differently to how I pictured it, but I really liked it. It was a huge meal which I could not finish. We all had crime brûlée and everyone loved it. Service excellent. Well done.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lawral

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Good food tastes so much better with good service!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was nice, not that exciting but just decent French cuisine. However, the service was rubbish. Maybe this was because we (couple in early 30's) where so much young than the rest of the crowd, but the personnel did not pay any attention to us. It was a busy service, and everything seemed to be done in a hurry. For example, if I order I really like it that the service looks at you and is not looking around to see what's happening on other tables. Or, when the wine that was chosen is also opened at our table, the lady did not show us the bottle, and therefore we could not check. When I tasted it, and told her this was not the one we ordered, she responded that the one we chose was not available anymore but this one was from the same region?! If she would have just said this in advance: no problem. Now it felt like they tried to cheat a bit. Finally, the salmon was full of bones. When we said this, the lady responded this is always the case.... Well this was new to us as wel!
All in all, the food isn't bad, the service is!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MarijkeFH
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family and I had the set menu with champagne. Different champagnes for each course so we could really benefit from the choices of someone who knew what they were talking about! the food was exquisite and service impeccable. We would strongly recommend.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank pinkgeranium789
London, United Kingdom
“A disappointing French meal!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This wasn't for me. I didn't enjoy the set menu at all - maybe we were unlucky but we haven't been back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MrsRoo39
Sydney, Australia
“A true Fench restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I did not dislike anything!!!
Wnt for lunch with a couple of mates, had a set menu and champagne. What more can I say

Visited July 2013