We stayed as part of a group and stayed for two nights and enjoyed dinner both evenings. We stayed again in the separate suites overlooking beautiful views over the valley/vineyards. These offer a reasonable-sized bedroom and a terrace with table and chairs and a double sun-lounger. Comfortable shower/bathroom with separate toilet. Small separate sitting-room with TV and coffee machine. Tripadvisor has some great photos of these rooms.
The main hotel has extensive restaurant facilities, with attentive waiters serving high quality food and wine.
Large free car parking outside the front of the hotel.
The disabled (and perhaps those wearing high-heels!) may struggle with the gradient, levels, steps and gravelled areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Champagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay
- Royal Champagne Epernay, France - Champagne-Ardenne